WNYOA harescrambles in New York

• 1 month later...

Im getting ready also. Just finishing up the final touches as well. We need warmer weather so I can practice a bit. I havent ridden more than 20 minutes or so in one stretch since I finished bulding my bike.

I am in starting in the Vet C class. I was at the track last weekend clearing some brush.. looks pretty hairy.

Dream Riders are preparing the track(set up) now for the first race, Thats always a good race, pretty fast, alot of open racing, some tight stuff, alittle swap area, couple uphills, but always a good time, as is with all the races on the scedule, we have acouple new tracks to hit this year so it should be fun...OH and not to mention the race at Unadilla that is ran with the GNCC racers, which lastyear set a record for number of racers in any offroad racing event ever....that in it self is a cool time also, think there were around 600 riders in the am race and that or more in the pm race...COOL STUFF!!!!!

Bob

I've spent the last 3 weeks dialing in the suspension on my new bike, and just putting in some hard laps at a very rough and techincal practice area that the club im in owns. I will be race ready by the 7th.