Sign in to follow this  

LC4 motor wanted

Hi All;

I'm looking for a LC4 motor (400 or 620, doesn't really matter) and all the stuff needed to make it run. I'd prefer one from a R/XC due to the increased oil capacity as I'll be running it on the steet. I'm going to put it in a 2000 VOR SuperMotard frame (yes, really) so it has to be a LC4 due to it having the drive on the right side rather than the usual left side drive. I live in Nor-Cal so if I can find one local it would be great.

Thanks!

Thanks for the link. Seems like a lot of cash, but I have nothing else to compare it to so I don't really know.

I sold the motor out of my '96 duke last year on ebay.. $1200.00 w/ a chunked stator and in boxes.. It had 4700mi on it as well!!

A 1995 KTM 620 RXC went p for sale on craigslist.com in Denver today for $1800, if that helps you at all.

If you need help with that bike let me know. If shipping were to be an issue, you buy it and I'll pull the motor and send it to you. that would leave me with a few extra parts for my 1996 RXC. Or if you just want me to look at it for you and give impressions let me know as well.

Sorry it took so long for a reply and thanks for the offer!

As it stands I'm re-thinking doing the conversion as it might be easier and cheaper to take the forks, shock, brakes, etc. from the VOR and use them on another Supermoto project! It looks like I can buy a whole bike for the price that some are asking for a motor and convert it over to a SM. Go figure...

I have a 2001 ktm lc4 motor complete bought for a project very few mile looks new I live in so cal