Sign in to follow this  

Hare scramble pics

I ended up sitting out my race on Sunday, so I grabbed my trusty Digital Rebel and hiked into the woods.

Let's see some others. I know you HS guys are out there, lurking in the shadows while all the MX guys hog the glory. :thumbsup:

Tight woods

57949679-L.jpg

This hill was fairly challenging. It caused a HUGE traffic jam right after the start. There was a nasty little rock ledge/kicker sticking out near the top. The pics don't do justice to its steepness.

57949691-L.jpg

57949694-L.jpg

This poor guy had good form...

57945126-L.jpg

... but didn't stick the landing. And the guy behind him didn't do much better.

57949696-L.jpg

And here's the defending champion, demonstrating why he has the #1 plate. He made that hill look like a speed bump. :thumbsup:

57949703-L.jpg

god i can't wait for the HS to start...it's just to damn cold out right now and most places are still closed :thumbsup:

Good pics,makes me want to ride, but its still cold ,and still some snow on the ground. So why didn`t you race? Hope your not having bike problems. Theirs allways next weekend .

This is making me wish the race season was tomarrow!!

Just a few from acouple HS's I ran last year or so.... :thumbsup:

DSCN1084.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

June27harescrambles_130.jpgDSCN1350.jpg

That's what I'm talkin' about! Nice pix. That first one looks brutal. I hate mud. :thumbsup:

That was brutal, the whole track was like that, woods and all were that bad, course the better part of the woods was when the tree ruts all started to show and add to the haveck...was a tough 2 hour run there....I have people ask me when they see pictures of the races we do(people who don't race) they say that can't be fun can it.....I always say ya know they all can't be dry and dusty, gotta throw in a wet one or 2 :thumbsup: actually, I don't like the real nasty mud like that, it really does make ya work for it, tends to maybe take some of the fun out of it...but hey if it were'nt fun and we did'nt like it, we would'nt keep going back and doing it again I guess... :thumbsup:

Glad you enjoyed the Picture..

Bob

I guess I should throw a couple of myself in here, too. :thumbsup:

44414240-M.jpg

42608802-M.jpg

hey dolfan where abouts in new york are you and what district was that i live in dutchess county and ive been wanting to race in scrambles but cant find any thanks

hey dolfan where abouts in new york are you and what district was that i live in dutchess county and ive been wanting to race in scrambles but cant find any thanks

He runs the WNYOA series....

http://www.wnyoa.net

They do a great job, i cant wait for the up coming season.