Why I love my DRZ ...

... well it takes me to places like these ->

DSCF4915.jpg

DSCF4909.jpg

DSCF4907.jpg

DSCF4906.jpg

DSCF4904.jpg

DSCF4919.jpg

I really had alot of fun this weekend and saw some lovely places. Most of the time I ride alone so I really depend on the Z to get me home :thumbsup: I can also say that buying a Clarke tank was one of the best things I could have done to the DRZ, knowing I will always have enough fuel to explore is a confidence booster. I'm waiting for my Dirt Bagz to arrive and after that a softer seat, can you ask for a better package ?

:thumbsup::bonk::bonk:

Dan, Valentine's Day was a couple of weeks ago........j/k :thumbsup:

I love mine as much as you love yours! Now, everyone together for a collective :thumbsup::bonk:

Nice photos. The other side of the world looks good.

Everytime you post pictures I get jealous of that other world. You lucky mofo! :thumbsup:

I'd love to ride there. Is it all dirt roads like that? I love riding non smooth surfaces like that.

Every weekend I look at the map and find new dirt to ride :thumbsup: I'm starting to go on longer rides hence the need for some Dirt Bagz and a softer seat. There are some some technical stuff as well but I'd only ride those places in a group, but as for dirt roads, yeah there are plenty !

Nice photos - very green! :thumbsup:

Must be something wrong with my DRZ then, never seen roads like these on my rides :bonk::bonk:

And will a Clarke tank really get me there without a top up :eek:

Neil. :thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk:

Everytime you post pictures I get jealous of that other world. You lucky mofo! :thumbsup:

me too dammit, i think he's rubbing it in :thumbsup:

Nice pic's Dan, but if my bike was as pretty as your's, I'd only ride it in the driveway for fear of getting it dirty! :bonk::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm looking out the window at a raging blizzard! It's -20 with 50km/h wind and snow coming down fast.--Yahoo (really, going sledding for the weekend)-but miss my bike too :thumbsup:!

... well it takes me to places like these ->

DSCF4915.jpg

DSCF4909.jpg

DSCF4907.jpg

DSCF4906.jpg

DSCF4904.jpg

DSCF4919.jpg

I really had alot of fun this weekend and saw some lovely places. Most of the time I ride alone so I really depend on the Z to get me home :thumbsup: I can also say that buying a Clarke tank was one of the best things I could have done to the DRZ, knowing I will always have enough fuel to explore is a confidence booster. I'm waiting for my Dirt Bagz to arrive and after that a softer seat, can you ask for a better package ?

:thumbsup::bonk::bonk:

wow really nice pic's, where about are ya in south africa, my uncle is moving out there to run the sharks rugby school, think am going out for 3 weeks in a we while, we where talkin about hiring some bikes.

Great pics Dan! Keep em coming :thumbsup:

Dan, Valentine's Day was a couple of weeks ago.

Hilarious... you guys crack me up. :thumbsup:

Nice pics Dan!

Cool pics! looks like you had a blast out there. I cant wait to get out of this cold blast in NJ. Im getting really pumped up to ride! NICE HEADLIGHTS!!!

As usual - awesome pics. Makes me wish I could take a trip to the other side of the world. By the way Dan, I recently purchased the Corbin Seat for the same reasons you're looking for a softer seat. It's shaped kind of weird, and takes a little getting used to. But once you've gotten used to it, it's way better than the stock Suzuki seat, and way better than the Suzuki gel seat (I've had both). Totally agree with your comments on the Clarke 3.9 too.

Nice photos, Dan! If you keep on posting them, i,ll keep looking them! :thumbsup:

Nice pic's Dan, but if my bike was as pretty as your's, I'd only ride it in the driveway for fear of getting it dirty! :bonk::thumbsup::bonk:

I felt that way too but then as we all know ds riding is the best past time in the world so I decided to get with it and get dirty. I ditched the Pirelli Scorpions and fancy Renthal alu sprocket which the mud destroyed and slowly but surely my DRZ is becoming more dirt worthy :thumbsup:

More pics from the same ride ->

DSCF4917.jpg

DSCF4910.jpg

DSCF4916.jpg

DSCF4899.jpg

DSCF4897.jpg

DSCF4912.jpg

Really great pics, Dan. Thanks for sharing!

But I don't understand why your bike looks so "pretty" and mine looks like it's been through a war!

But I don't understand why your bike looks so "pretty" and mine looks like it's been through a war!

But Harry, I thought yours had been through a war, a war involving your toolbox :eek:

But if it makes you feel any better, mine is looking a bit sorry for it's self at the moment as well.

Since my little off, the battery has been indoors, on charge, and I am building a collection of parts that need to be fitted.

New rear shock, new front fork spring, hand guard extensions, and now I am trying to get a set of rings, head and base gaskets and an FCR.

And the worst part is I am still to stiff to even re-fit the battery, never mind do the rest of the work.:bonk::bonk:

Neil. :thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk: