Quick rocket exhaust question

Hey just got the racer series, Did you guys take the spark arrster out? And when putting it on does the mid pipe just slip into the header or what? Do i need to use glue or anything or is there a braket that is suposed to come with?

Hey just got the racer series, Did you guys take the spark arrster out? And when putting it on does the mid pipe just slip into the header or what? Do i need to use glue or anything or is there a braket that is suposed to come with?

I take the spark arrestor out for the track and you just slide the mid pipe in and its done!hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Sweet thanks buddy.

I have a beef with how the mid pipe just slips into silencer right were they go together just seems like it is not tight enough. Has ne one used heat tape or nething..

On the Thunder Alley pipe my 426 has the pipe just slides over the header. Doesn't leak at all..

my pc just slips over, i thougt it was odd so i called them and they said thats how it goes, you can put some type of heat sheild stuff between the two, but it wasnt recomended.

yeh i saw my mates 05 YZF250 with a barret muffler just slipped on and i actly said to my mate next to me ...

doesnt look right but apparently thats how they go.

My fmf pipe slipped on and it leaked so i thought not this again..Then i called rocket talked to them about it and they said it shouldnt leak and if it did they would tighting the hole..