McCains Valley 2-26-06

It was a perfect day for a ride at McCains yesterday. It looked like it had maybe rained or sprinkled a little because it wasn't dusty at all and traction was really good. Some of the trails had really gotten rough since the last time i had been there nearly 2 years ago. The rocks and erosions really added to the fun factor though. Today it was just my dad on his 99 Beartracker, my buddy on his Crf250 and me on my Drz.

A quick pic of my dad with a view west of McCains.

dscn02884gh.jpg

Me in the foreground and my friend behind me.

dscn02890hg.jpg

My friend yelling at " the big rock"

dscn02911tu.jpg

A artsy pic of the view south from the big rock area.

dscn02935yu.jpg

Tight squeeze between the rocks.

dscn02951ee.jpg

dscn02976cl.jpg

Small trail behind the rocks.

dscn02996fr.jpg

Quick shot of my friend going down the trail.

dscn03030yz.jpg

Cool Drz poser shot.

dscn03044yg.jpg

My dad descending down the trail fromt the big rock resting area.

dscn03068kv.jpg

dscn03076vs.jpg

My buddy waiting for us.

dscn03082zk.jpg

Me coming down.

dscn03090ln.jpg

It's the end of a good day and it's time to go.

dscn03113fq.jpg

All good thing have to come to a end eh. Looks like you had a great deal of fun!

Looks like fun. Whats with the shorts on the guy on the CRF though? After crashing and having the bike not stall and the wheel spin still and hit the back of my leg and hurt it pretty bad I never wear shorts on a bike. An ATV maybe but not on a bike.

that looks like a lot of fun. Looks like a real party on a trials bike-gotta get one someday.

quads suck

Yep it looks like you had tons of fun.

Good to see you had a great day out! Thanks for the pics~

Cool pics looks like a fun day with your Pops and a buddy. Thats cool. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

quads suck

so does your mom.

quads suck

:thumbsup:

What a Loser!!!!!

Great Pics!!

wow, i can't take this winter :thumbsup: any longer...just looked at another thread of some track pics and it's drivnig me nuts..haven't been on a track since november 14th...way to long.:thumbsup:

wow, i can't take this winter :thumbsup: any longer...just looked at another thread of some track pics and it's drivnig me nuts..haven't been on a track since november 14th...way to long.:bonk:

RIDEWOT - I have read several of your other post about crappy weather. I 'm worried bout ya. Maybe your about to wig out :bonk: . Find your happy place :bonk:

Do what us Texans do when it rains, stay inebriated :thumbsup: .

good times, looks like fun, especially with snow on the ground here in ohio

so does your mom.

great pics though

:thumbsup:

Great pics, thanks for sharing. Nothing beats going out with Dad and friends.

nice pics...nice CRF whoever that was too

Damnit ruben you need to give me a call when you go out there! did your friend replace his chain with his sprocket from when we went out to superstition?