outta shape need help

looking for help getting back in shape.im 32 and really outta shape what would be the best way to get back into shape?i got a weight set,treadmill and a rowing machine but i can only run for like 10 minutes. and i need help on what muscle groups to work out. i get tired and bored real easy.also what kind of diet should i go on or what foods would bee most helpful :thumbsup:

First of all, good for you on your decision to get back into shape. I came to that conclusion 6 years ago , one year after getting married and "settling down". I got fluffier than I had ever been in my life, and didn't want to look like my father when I hit 40.

I joined a gym and tried the trainers routine, but had no idea about eating properly. I was getting stronger but not leaner. Then I found this book "Body for Life" (bodyforlife.com) and it really helped with explaining nutrition, strength training, and living a healthy life in general. I highly recomend this book to everybody who is looking to get into shape, but don't know where to start.

Don't worry too much about using their products, I used a generic that was very similar and had excellent results. I am 32 now and still fit and I credit that program as what gave me the kickstart into fitness. I have even tried to give up working out and healthy eating, but my body wouldn't let me, its so much a part of my life that quitting made me feel horrible!!

I encourage you no matter what you decide to do for fitness, just do it :thumbsup: