cheap shot or bad rider

What Is That All About!!

yep^^ like 5 times

repost

:thumbsup:

yep^^ like 5 times

Its neither a cheap shot or a bad rider. Its mechanical difficulty. His throttle(braap valve) got stuck wide a$$ open. :thumbsup:

yeah repost :thumbsup:

.............and the guy that got hit almost died. As bad as it looks, it was an accident.

can you say pwned!? :thumbsup:

I don't believe it was a "throttle pin"

who has ever had bad arm pump and accidentally fell on the throttle?!?! :thumbsup:

Repost!!!

And I still say that you can pull the clutch in while slamming on the brakes if the throttle did get stuck. :thumbsup:

Still crazy though!

thats really old dude

Its neither a cheap shot or a bad rider. Its mechanical difficulty. His throttle(braap valve) got stuck wide a$$ open. :thumbsup:

Yep....

How many more time do I have to see that! thats like the 7th time!

Who cares if it's a repost, it's still good to watch again. 1 person starts and everyone keeps on going on about it. :thumbsup:

I had a WFO throttle once. Lotsa shit goes through yer head but maybe not the smartest shit. Trust me I know. :thumbsup:

I'm with Hondaowns, who care if it's repost. I like to watch some of this stuff more than once.

If that had been a cheapshot it would be more like attempted murder. The last time this was posted someone said the dude that got hit had recovered and was racing again.