seat heigh of the kx250f

I am just over 6' and only 15. i was sitting on the the 06 kx250f at show room yesterdsay and i was far from flat footed on it. but the rear spring is not broken and once it is broken in it will sag. so is there a stiffer spring i can get so the bike stays at the seat height i was sitting on yesterday?

Yes there are stiffer springs available. How much do you weigh?

You can always get your suspension done. There is no reason you couldnt keep it that height. Also you can buy a bigger padded seat ( which i think are really ugly)...

145lbs

You are slightly on the light side for the springs. You are not going to want to go any stiffer. I believe there was a post about how taller riders like the bike last week. Check that out.

Just wondering so I hear that the KX is shorter than the rest, and am just wondering if you guys can really notice it.

Just wondering so I hear that the KX is shorter than the rest, and am just wondering if you guys can really notice it.

i was going to get the kxf but at the dealership the crf felt a little smaller

i was going to get the kxf but at the dealership the crf felt a little smaller

Im not a big fella, 172-175 cm and i can ride on and sit on my 06' kxf no worries, besides who gives a shit whenu ridn it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

haha very good point