Sign in to follow this  

Good Moab Rides.

Takin a Moab trip in a couple weeks to break in my new Ti Powercore :thumbsup: (if rocky mountain isnt sold out). But i only have two days that i can ride. so I want to know what trails are going to be the most worthwhile. Im going with my girlfriend, and she can hold her own, but just nothing too advanced.

Search "white rim trail"...I haven't ridden it but plan to in may

it requires a license plate and street m/c license. it's a scenic ride tho. completely non-technical as well, if that's your bag.

search this site for 'moab 101'. rodzilla did a great job writing up everything you need to know. if that's not enough, check out http://www.motosapiens.net/moabmoto.html . there are dozens of rides there that are must-do, but it sort of depends what kind of riding you and your girlfriend like.

mw

it requires a license plate and street m/c license. it's a scenic ride tho. completely non-technical as well, if that's your bag.

search this site for 'moab 101'. rodzilla did a great job writing up everything you need to know. if that's not enough, check out http://www.motosapiens.net/moabmoto.html . there are dozens of rides there that are must-do, but it sort of depends what kind of riding you and your girlfriend like.

mw

I'll be riding out there from Texas on my dr650 so the plate is no problem and non-technical might be best considering I'll be living off of the bike for 3 weeks (loaded with gear).

Gemini bridges or behind the rocks aren't bad trails. Porcupine is a little more difficult. Check with Dale at Elite motorcycle tours in town for the latest trail conditions. Have a great time!