Sign in to follow this  

Discuss 2007 changes here.

Its almost time for spy photos and what not to start appearing. What are your predictions to what will be change on the 2007 kx450f.

Mine are:

Revised shock

Lower rear link

Better stock chain

BNG of course

Big bars stock

and what I would love to see is one manufactor come with asvs stock! :thumbsup:

id like to see some stronger material reinforcement around oil drain bolts and other parts of the case. Im sure that would add to the weight but man they are like butter.

i would also like to see stronger bolts and what not. I think the suspension is perfect, tho, im only 155. JS edition would be cool.

Why would you go with a Hydro clutch. They are not that great. If you look at almost every sportbike now, none have hydro clutchs. They dont have the same positive feel as a standard cable clutch. Remeber what McGrath said when he first went to KTM. The hydro clutch is awesome, i will never run another bike without one. Funny how he isnt running one now.

So far:

Stiffer Clutch Springs and Diff. Fiber-Media.

Diff Rr Spring.

Diff Frt Valving

http://www.barnettclutches.com/products/clutch_plates_springs.aspx?type=clutches_other&clutch_make=Kawasaki&clutch_cc=450

I haven't even rode mine yet, but after listening to a few guys here, I'm picking these up just in case. May never need to use em, I just like to be prepared. Wouldn't like to get caught with a toasted clutch, and ruin a days ride with out a spare.

I called procircuit, who sells i believe hinson or barnett clutches, and i asked them how much a complete clutch kit would be, and they said 473$!!!!! I hope i was mistaken, im calling tomorrow again and i will ask.

I would like to see a better quality chain come on these bikes. Or any bike, for that matter!

how about one of those not made for public bubba stewart skid plates