Sign in to follow this  

Two2cool ?

I use it in all my bikes. It's great stuff. The hotter your oil temps get the better it works. I've got a KTM SX50 that my nephew rides and wouldn't think of running that bike without it.

i am sponsored by them and it works great although i havent used it in the winter cuz its cold already but i prolly dont know what im talkin about

The thing to watch with this stuff is many of the coolant modifiers do not have any freeze protection or very little at all I run water wetter in my drz 400 and never have overheating problems even when dune riding. But I always change back to 50-50 antifreeze in the fall.

The thing to watch with this stuff is many of the coolant modifiers do not have any freeze protection or very little at all I run water wetter in my drz 400 and never have overheating problems even when dune riding. But I always change back to 50-50 antifreeze in the fall.

Two2cool is an oil additive. Two2cool ATF is the antifreeze additive.

I'd never add water to my oil :thumbsup:

i used it in my old wr 450,and have used it continuously since new in my yz 450 (about a yr) my rekluse clutch benefits the most,i can tell if its not in there during temp testing. the clutch does not engage anywhere near as smooth and clutch cover temps rise (couldn't tell ya how much; its just alot cooler to the touch with it than without) the biggest drop during testing this stuff (digital temp gauge with a coupling in the oil drain bolt) was 18'f but the highest it ever got on straight oil was only 235'f(probly because of the fluidynes). my wr used to get much hotter and benefitted more,i didn't have the temp gauge then so i have no numbers...but it definately ran hotter than the yz :thumbsup: good stuff,whatever it is :thumbsup:

Two2cool is an oil additive. Two2cool ATF is the antifreeze additive.

I'd never add water to my oil :thumbsup:

Not quite. The ATF version is for Automatic Transmission Fluid.

They don't have a water additive yet.

Thanks for the replies:

Looks like I'll add some next oil change, should be warm weather by then.

Best stuff bar none. I have used this for over a year now. My maintenance on wear parts cost have gone away. This includes my (3) 2-strokes and (3) 4-strokes. Two2Cool actually made my 2005 race budget last the entire year. You can bet 2006 will be the same! :thumbsup:

I have seen usperform reccomended several times. We have done lots of testing with ceramic base additives. Along with just about every other base additive I could get my hands on. I am sure Usperform is a good product.

The following was cut and pasted directly from their website.

"The active ceramic ingredient, which has the lowest coefficient of friction available, significantly reduces friction in all of the moving parts of the engine. By reducing friction, heat is reduced, increasing the life of your oil by at least 25%"

Anyone have an idea what happens to a wet clutch system when an ingedient with the lowest coefficent of friction availabe is added??

Two2cool was specifically formulated for use with wet clutches. It primary function is not that of a friction modifier. The only way it helps to reduce friction is by keeping your oil where it needs to be. The best results we have had to date was a 74 degree drop in oil temp on a KTM pro sr.

The magnetic bonding usperfom speaks of that makes the ceramic additives plate out on hot surfaces is somewhat similar to the same way our two2cool makes your oil attracted to heat.

So on a bike like the CRF250/450 with seperate motor/trans oils, the usperform would be a good product to use, but only on the motor side?

Not discounting two2cool, mind you. I'm a definate fan. My kid's an even bigger fan, as his Pro Jr no longer burns his feet through his boots after adding the two2cool.

So on a bike like the CRF250/450 with seperate motor/trans oils, the usperform would be a good product to use, but only on the motor side?

Not discounting two2cool, mind you. I'm a definate fan. My kid's an even bigger fan, as his Pro Jr no longer burns his feet through his boots after adding the two2cool.

Probably would work well.

On the other hand you have thumpertalk members stating how after adding two2cool they have had much less engine repair/wear, clutch failure.

This has been especially noticeable in the valve train area on all the 4 stroke mx style bikes.

Matt alot of big bike riders doesnt realize that a 50cc mini can actually burn blisters on a mini riders foot while riding do they?

There is a Ttalk member who is also a vet A rider. The first thing he said to me when we talked that he had a silver dollar size blister on his foot . Riding a yzf450 in a hare scramble. For some reason this problem ceased. :thumbsup:

I've been using Two2cool in my 04 200exc since I purchased the bike. I'm still on the stock clutch and I raced over 20 harescrambles last year and won two Vet A titles. Also finished 3rd overall in the National Harescramble Series in the Vet A. I'm not bragging, I just want to paint a picture of what kind of riding I do and what level I do it on. Two2cool will lower your oil temp and keep your clutch from burning. Your clutch life will be much longer with this product. A bottle will last 4 oil changes. I was very skeptical before I tried this product, but like I said, I'm still on the stock clutch so my skepticism is no longer an issue. The guys at KTMtalk.com are really jumping on this product and I know it's done wonders in lowering the oil temperatures of the modern thumpers. Jump over to KTMtalk.com (even if you don't ride KTM) and do a search on Two2cool. There are tons of positive posts about the product. Give it a try, your engine will thank you for it. :thumbsup:

ya, i just checked the clearance on my rekluse and after 1200 miles of total abuse it has only changed .001" and no signs of overheating . i do know that i went through a set of disks and plates (the plates were blued,and discs were almost shot) on my wr450 in this same amount of miles(actually less miles) with the same clutch,the only difference was no 22C :thumbsup:

Will this work any good in my DRZ400?

Without a doubt. Check out their website or call Norman at Two2cool. They have some actual test results for big and small bikes. You will be amazed. :thumbsup: