Sign in to follow this  

Attn Raceway Park NJ Competitors....sponsor info needed

Well it's that time of year again. Race season is just around the corner. In an effort to get your sponsors as much press as possible please take the time to email me lukaitis6@aol.com some information:

Your Name:

Classes:

Bike:

Riding #:

Sponsors:

Raceway Park events will have unprecedented media coverage in various forms. Raceway News, MRA, CycleNews.com, Motoeast, The Racing Paper, AmateurMX , and potentially others so take the time to represent your sponsors.

Thanks

Scott Lukaitis

Hey Scott, its Chris Bottega. Man good thing I bought that new helmet on Friday. I was up at Blue Diamond on Saturday and I took a nice fall on my head and mangaged to crack the visor. Anyway I plan on e-mailing you that information. You gave me the sheet on friday. I might as well post it here as well.

Classes: 125C for now maybe some 125B later in the season.

Bike: 2006 Honda CRF250R of course. :thumbsup:

Riding Number: 559

Sponsors: Hinson, Twin-Air, Scott, Excel, Renthal, Dunlop, Factory Effex, ASV, SixSixOne, Universal, SFB Racing, Motorex, Moto-Master, MotoXSupport, Motoworldracing.com.

If you have any Lukaitis Photo stickers, id really like to show some support and put some on my bike.

Thanks Scott, See you at the races!

Just sent the e-mail you're way. Looking foward to see some cool pictures this season. :thumbsup: