Reed: crybaby gloats at SL, RC & JS angry

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the picture of Reed doing the jersey thing and thought it meant that a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

After reading some of the interviews, I guess that some folks see it as some kind of stupid NBA ghetto thing. Oh well.

On Racerx they have an interview with Chad where he talks about it and says it was meant to say the weight was lifted off his shoulders because he finally got a win for the season. The weight he's referring to is the pressure he has put upon himself to get a win.

All this crap from RC and Bubba is just that, crap.

I am absolutely loving all of this. I think Chad is such a great rider and very deserving of some good luck for a change.

I think Chad is such a great rider and very deserving of some good luck for a change.
I agree completely. Reed led for 10 laps last weekend and kept right on RC's fender for most of the rest of the race. He's definitely stepped it up a notch. As someone said, if Reed win's the championship, I hope it's by at least 26 points so this fuel thing can't be used as the only reason he won.

I can't believe that RC is thinking of stopping racing this SX season. Can't he see that a couple of crashes or some other bad luck on the part of his competitors could put him right back in the hunt? I like RC and feel badly about the stupid fuel penalty, but I'd lose some respect if he quit the season.

Hey the dude is a whiner, but come on the guy has had a pretty big drought. Last year he was running right with the top 3 now he is a distant 3rd unless RC and JS crash!! I don't blame him for being excited about St Louis, it wasn't his fault they were fighting for last place, and I don't think he was rubbing their noses in it, he was just pumped. hey and now he is leading the series!!

To finish first, first you must finish. Reed may not be quite as fast as RC & Bubba, but if he is more consistent and always stays in the top 3 he'll end up the champ and that's how it should be. ?

I'm just glad we've got such a competitive season to watch!

chad just has to live with the fact that he is 3rd best. not every one can be the best, doesn't matter how much practice you get.. bubba is still a newbie, although a very fast one. when he gets some race time he will mature and quit making dumb mistakes. ricky is the veteran and still THE MAN........

chad just has to live with the fact that he is 3rd best. not every one can be the best, doesn't matter how much practice you get.. bubba is still a newbie, although a very fast one. when he gets some race time he will mature and quit making dumb mistakes. ricky is the veteran and still THE MAN........

Your trying to tell me that the points leader in supercross is 3rd best? Do you realize how screwed up that logic is? Your trying to tell me that the guy that is currently first place in the AMA Supercross series is 3rd best? Did you watch atlanta? Yeah sure RC won, but by how much? Over the 9 laps that RC was ahead, he only managed to make a 2.9 second gap. That only makes RC about .3 seconds faster than reed. I also like bubba. You can not try and say he is making dumb mistakes this year. He is also ahead of RC. Your trying to tell me that the order should be 1st-RC 2nd-JS 3rd-CR when it is ACTUALLY 1st-CR 2nd-JS 3rd-RC. Seems to me like someone has some logic that is a little off.

I agree completely. Reed led for 10 laps last weekend and kept right on RC's fender for most of the rest of the race. He's definitely stepped it up a notch. As someone said, if Reed win's the championship, I hope it's by at least 26 points so this fuel thing can't be used as the only reason he won.

I can't believe that RC is thinking of stopping racing this SX season. Can't he see that a couple of crashes or some other bad luck on the part of his competitors could put him right back in the hunt? I like RC and feel badly about the stupid fuel penalty, but I'd lose some respect if he quit the season.

??:bonk: