Sign in to follow this  

Thinking of making me 2004 CRF250 X street legal

anyone have some good advice on what to do and some good cheap but quality products to use??or mods to make to the bike currently there are no mods on my bike except the baffle is removed

Ive got mine street legal.

Acerbis mirror $15.

Hydraulic pressure switch for rear brake $20

Horn (homemade) $20

bajadesigns LED tailight / plate holder $50

Kenda trackmaster DOT tires $80

Toggle switch wired into the headlight to activate the other filament in the bulb for HI/lo beam

Thats about it.

That replacement tail light is pretty sweet. I'll look into that one when I finally get off my a$$ and get by bike tagged. Damn, I'm lazy. I was saying the same thing last year, and I haven't made any progress yet

-Mike

:thumbsup:

That replacement tail light is pretty sweet. I'll look into that one when I finally get off my a$$ and get by bike tagged. Damn, I'm lazy. I was saying the same thing last year, and I haven't made any progress yet

-Mike

:thumbsup:

Cause your a loser? Do it! :thumbsup:

Git er done! Dualsport bikes are the best kept secret on two wheels.

If you're lucky enough to live in an easy state like some back east, there's no reason not to.

yeah i live in eastern canada all i need for my bike is a horn brakelight/taillight and highbeams and low beams and 1 mirror and a licence plate holder plus all the crap to make this stuff work

Also how hard would it be to hook this stuff up your self??

Also guys dont but that tail light take a can of black spray paint hold it about 18 inches away and lightly mist the inside of the plastic it will give it the same effect and if it doesnt just clean it off with paint thinner and try again i did it and it works awesome another guy in the forrum told us about it works great too

where would you hook up blinker to and switches for high beams and low beams and the wires for a horn?dumb questions but i dont know alot about the electrical bit