Sign in to follow this  

2003 XR400 manual in pdf?

I just purchased a virgin 03 xr4 and have been reading the forum for a couple of weeks or so. I have found tons of info and have learned a lot. I have seen several links to a .pdf file of the owners manual. I cannot get any of these links to work. Am I missing something or what? If anyone has any suggestions or ideas, please let me know.

You guys offer unlimited knowledge and I salute you all!!!

Thanks in advance.

no ****!

I just thought someone may not have a smart ()remark to an obvious solution.

I was hoping that someone may have a link that works. I have a printed factory manual waiting on me at a Honda Dealership, but unfortunately here, the Honda shop is not open at 9:30 p.m.. I noticed several links to a manual in pdf format, that I could not get to work. Just wanted to do some reading and learn something new... tonight.

Thanks anyway.

no ****!

I just thought someone may not have a smart ()remark to an obvious solution.

I was hoping that someone may have a link that works. I have a printed factory manual waiting on me at a Honda Dealership, but unfortunately here, the Honda shop is not open at 9:30 p.m.. I noticed several links to a manual in pdf format, that I could not get to work. Just wanted to do some reading and learn something new... tonight.

Thanks anyway.

Dude!. Take a chill pill. I had just got back from the honda shop because I too found those links to be gone.