06 husky sm 610- is no one buying these anymore?

LOOK HERE IN THE CLASSIFIEDS UNDER 'OTHER' BIKES. I AM SELLING BECAUSE I WANT TO BUY A TRACK BIKE. I HATE TO HAVE TO SELL THIS BIKE BUT I CANT HAVE ONE WITH OUT SELLING THE OTHER ? . THE BIKE IS CHERRY. I HAVE ALMOST $10 GRAND INTO IT. PRICED TO MOVE!!

Anyone have a link to this information ? All I can find is the Proton / MV releases.

I recently bought a Berg, which I love , but have been watching the Husky's for some unknown reason. They are selling very well in the Mid-Atlantic, and at full list.

Man, that is terrible..their bikes are kicka$$ this year..it's a shame Ducati doesn't have any money to buy Husky..perfect product mix.

From what I've heard (Keith the Husky rep and Lima the supermoto team manager and Husky dealer owner), everybody is happy, not sad, with the transfer of ownership and Husky is on track with its business plan to be out of debt.

I see..so there is really nothing more since Proton got out of the MC biz...

Proton bailed out because they lost so much market share with their cars they were forced to consolodate. Husky is happy because they are now fully owned by Italians (except for the 3% original husky still owns) who won't try to get Husky's engineering department to design cars (no really, cars). The Italians are happy because Husky has wisely spent the millions Proton invested and Husky is on track with their business plan to getting out of debt by increasing their market share through the production and sale of motorcycles as well as in the process of bringing a new engine family out (rumor control says Aprila used Husky to concieve their new V-twin and Husky is now planning on making a couple of V-twins themselves).