Sign in to follow this  

Rainfall

I am so sick of these storms. I don't mind some rain here and there to keep the dust down but......

I think I'm gonna head down to SoCal this weekend to look at a truck for sale.........and bring my bike for some desert riding action.

CC really needs this rain - keep the rain coming !! When it dries up I stop riding - and I'M NOT READY TO STOP RIDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dp :thumbsup:

My buddies were planning a Pipi trip this weekend, but me thinks there will be WAY too much snow now. :thumbsup:

We needed here in so cal. I can't wait until it's done for some even better riding. :thumbsup:

With these high winds there are going to be a lot of trees down at most of the places around here. I better turn this thing off before the power goes out. :thumbsup:

My buddies were planning a Pipi trip this weekend, but me thinks there will be WAY too much snow now. :thumbsup:

Actually the snow level is way up right now and a lot has melted,but Thursday through Saturday supposed to cool down again so probably more snow headed our way.

With these high winds there are going to be a lot of trees down at most of the places around here. I better turn this thing off before the power goes out. :thumbsup:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing coming home up Grizzly Flat rd. tonight,tree debris everywhere some pretty good sized limbs.Got to rig up something to haul the chainsaw on the bike.

Its raining here right now....this weekends going to be epic!

According to the weather channel this weekend is going to be wet. :thumbsup:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing coming home up Grizzly Flat rd. tonight,tree debris everywhere some pretty good sized limbs.Got to rig up something to haul the chainsaw on the bike.

The best way is on your back. If it's the right size. :thumbsup:

It rained to the top of Mt. Lincoln 8400' last night. Turned to snow early this morning but not much ( an inch or two).

The cool thing about the desert is that the rain helps you, it doesn't turn everything into a muddy mess. Riding in mud tears the trails up.

Cal City here I come. This weekend is gonna be nice.

Forecasts are changing,maybe for the better.weather.com is showing 100% chance of rain and some snow for Thurs.-Friday but the weekend is looking better.I'm hoping this is the case,track meet Sat. :thumbsup: Ride Sunday if there's not too much snow. :thumbsup: