Husaberg eye candy

some black and new graphics..wheels does wonders, but where is the burned riding pants mark on that pipe?

nice look though. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

'05-'06 KTM headlight is a nice touch. I would have thought all '06 Husabergs would have gotten it.

Norman

That bike has the new tubeless rims that I have been reading about. Also, it's obviously a "e" model with switches for horn/turn sigs and stuff. Very cool.

That bike has the new tubeless rims that I have been reading about. Also, it's obviously a "e" model with switches for horn/turn sigs and stuff. Very cool.

What's this about tubeless rims? That's news to me.

What's this about tubeless rims? That's news to me.

They're Alpinas. Aprilia has been using them on the motards... maybe on other stuff. A small amount of digging hasn't revealed any info here in the States.

Thart just shows how great the bike is in stock form. Most of the mods were just cosmetic, he's still using the stock pipe!

Yaaa what ever...... it would look waay better with slicks.... :thumbsup::bonk::bonk: don't make me post a pict with my new black wheel and slicks....don't ya'll miss the blue frame?? :thumbsup:

want Husaberg eye candy? check out my new avatar!

maybe you should superimpose her chest on yours....then I'd come ride with you :thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk::bonk:

want Husaberg eye candy? check out my new avatar!

wow nice avatar but you need her to loose the background .she needs to loose some other things to like clothing :thumbsup:

A little steel wool will get that pants burn off the pipe

check out

http://www.enginehardware.se/

realy cool stuff for berg´s

Carbon fiber bits ahoy!

The dual exhaust is interesting but not sure if the weight gain is offset by the performance gain.