what tires everyone running?

what tires is everyone running for this season..? im thinking about going with the dunlop 756 for front and rear.. never heard anything bad about them and they seem to be real popular for our local tracks and riding conditions.. any suggestions?

Im using the Kenda trackmaster 2, ........I ride trail and a few dirt roads so They work pretty good. A decent 6 ply tire with great wear.

Kenda has them listed as 10% road and 90% dirt.

d756..and im rockin some intermediate pirelli tire now..havent tried it though

Maxxis IT 120/100/18 w/ a Pirellie MT-32F up front, Ultra HD tubes all around.

756, is the way to go

Pirelli MT44 front, MT32 rear.

756 now, maxxis IT next.

Now i had the 756 front and rear when my crf was new and hated them , was unpredictable for me and that was when I lived in N.H. riding trails there.Now I have the milleville sticky's work pretty good but where fast! But I just moved from upstate N.Y. where there was alot of small sharp shale rock and hard dirt trails. Now that I just moved to PA. I'm thinking of going back to pirelli's MT18 front & 16 rear like I had on my 02' XR650R and loved them. I see now alot of people and in this months issue of dirtrider that a rear trials tire is the new way to go, Michelin has them and Dunlop has one that is almost half the price but no one makes them in a 19" rear tire size.

I love the D756's becuase they work well in every condition. I ride at tracks with different dirt from weekend to weekend and dont like changing tires until mine are worn. Sure there probably always a better tire for EACH condition then the D756 but the D756 works well in everything from hard pack, to deep mud.

Dunlop 952's. :thumbsup: Cheaper than the 756 and work just as well. The front is better than the 756 on hardpack/rocks and not quite as good in the real loose stuff, but lasts FOREVER. I have almost 400 miles on a front and it's barely worn.

The rear is about equal to the 756, maybe lasts a little longer.

Dunlop 952's. :thumbsup: Cheaper than the 756 and work just as well. The front is better than the 756 on hardpack/rocks and not quite as good in the real loose stuff, but lasts FOREVER. I have almost 400 miles on a front and it's barely worn.

The rear is about equal to the 756, maybe lasts a little longer.

How's that 952 hook up in the loose stuff? As good as the 756? I wonder how it would be in sand.

C'mon Mike, :thumbsup: can't you read? :thumbsup:

I stated it works almost as good as the 756 in the loose stuff but better everywhere else.

Michelin S12s front and back. They hook up great everywhere.

Maxxis SI up front with a Maxxis IT rear or Michelin S12 front and rear will be used for motocross and harescrambles.

756, I get mine for $55 for rear and $42 for front great tire and great price.

C'mon Mike, :thumbsup: can't you read? :bonk:

I stated it works almost as good as the 756 in the loose stuff but better everywhere else.

My bad. I meant to ask if it was as good as the 756 on the BACK too. If it's good in sand I will try it. :thumbsup:

My bad. I meant to ask if it was as good as the 756 on the BACK too. If it's good in sand I will try it. :thumbsup:

Honestly, I can't tell a difference on the rear between the two. I can't comment how it works in the sand because there isn't any where I ride.

The 756 front will work better in the sand.

756 up front, Maxxis IT on the rear....makes a great combo.

im going to go with 756 all around im pretty sure. just need to save up some $$

i just fitted a teraflex for the rear and will be putting on a mt21 on the front. i hope this is a good DOT set up. i wont know for another month or so.