Tahuya March 4th

Looks like the weather will be good. Planning on hitting Tahuya this coming Sat. Need to get ready for next month's enduro. Will probably try to track down some of the harder trails and put on at least 30-35 miles. Those that are interested, are welcome. Time to be determined, but most likely will start from the staging area around 10-10:30.

Looks like the weather will be good. Planning on hitting Tahuya this coming Sat. Need to get ready for next month's enduro. Will probably try to track down some of the harder trails and put on at least 30-35 miles. Those that are interested, are welcome. Time to be determined, but most likely will start from the staging area around 10-10:30.

There are many staging areas at Tahuya? What staging area you going to be at?

Joe........

Elfandaul pass ( I don't think I spelled that right) staging area. Yeah guys there are some tough trails there, but you have to hunt them down. I found a new one last time I was out. But you are right, the greastest percentage are rather easy.

Actually the time is negotiable. I/we can get there earlier. Jesse and about 4 others may be coming up from Longview, so I was going to see what time they might show and get there about the same time. They are "A" riders and I can keep up with them, although I will probably ride the senior class short course since I tend to hit a brick wall at 50 miles anymore. Actually I think we may put on more than the 30-35 miles I originally posted. Jesse should get back to me whether he's coming today, then I will firm up the time I show.

Chuck,

You bet we will be there. What time did we meet last time at Safeway? There is 5 or 6 comming from down here. We are still figuring out trailers and who is riding with who.

Jesse

OK let's meet at safeway at 9:00. That would put us at the staging area by 9:30 after bathroom stops and snack fill ups.

MX18 and shotgun if you want to connect we will be at the Elfendahl staging area around 9:30. I'll be riding a green klx300 (there's not too many of those around) I'll be with a guy with a wr250 and Jesse will be riding orange. If parking is already full (we will drive thru first) then we will park down by goat road. We shouldn't be hard to miss as it will seem like a caravan

OK If you want to join with us that will be fine. If you can be at the Safeway in Belfair at 9:00 that would be the easiest way. I will be in a full size Ford truck with a blue and green in back. We may or may not be able to park at the main staging area. If we have to park down by Goat Road I will ride up through the parking lot about 10:00 and if you see me, flag me down if you want to join. I will be riding Kaw green. A klx300 4 stroke and will have blue gear on. Go Seahawks.

I'll try to be there by 9:00 but it is a 2.5-3 hours drive for me. I will have my YZ250 # 517 in a gold 2000 Ford F150. I know Scott (Shotgunscott) and Jessie so we should be able to hook up easily.

Kelly

Ok, we are going for sure. We plan on being on the road by 7:00 AM from Vancouver. A few more last minute riders are coming. Jay will be on his yellow RM350, Dam on his KX250, David on a yellow quad, Jeff on another yellow quad, and I will be on my CRF450. I have another buddy to call that lives up in the area so there may be one more. I have a couple of beater digital cameras to bring with me so I should be able to get some shots. I could bring my good camera if you guys want to do some special shots but I don't take it on the trails:) The pics will go up on traipleateam.com If we don't make it to Safeway you guys are staging at the paved staging area (Elfendahl pass)? See you guys there.

Joe............

Dan

http://www.tripleateam.com/NWORV/v/Events/2005/album21/IMG_5283.jpg.html

Jay

http://www.tripleateam.com/NWORV/v/Events/jcfeb06/Jones+Creek+11+_amp_+12+Feb+06+_4_.jpg.html

Joe

http://www.tripleateam.com/NWORV/v/Events/2005/album03/IMG_4864.jpg.html

I hope to be loaded up by the time you and Jay get here - Dave and Jeff are supposed to be here by 7:30 and we should be off and rolling by then. I'll be bringing the little camera also, so we shouldn't have a problem in that department. See you boys in the morning.

Ok, we are going for sure. We plan on being on the road by 7:00 AM from Vancouver. A few more last minute riders are coming. Jay will be on his yellow RM350, Dam on his KX250,

When did I get an RM350( I dont have the nutz to ride that!

And who in the hell is Dam?

?