Wind Rock trail 12

I was just wondering if any of you guys have been down trail 12 at wind rock. If so what did you think, I thought it sucked. All the trails out there I have liked pretty good but 12 I will never do again..... ?

Also a couple weeks ago someone posted about a hare scramble at Laurel Mountain in Madisonville, TN. Just wondering if anybody has ever rode there and how they liked it.

Some guys were talking about trail 12 at work a while back. They said it sucked too. Make s me kind of want to ride it. Nice place to ride. The windmills are bangin'! Would that race happen to be at Laurel Mountain Speedway? Some friends have rode motocross up there and said there were trails. I haven't been though.

I don't know about 12 but if you want to ride it take 1 out of the parking lot till 2. 2 turns into a gravel rode. Take it about 30 seconds and it runs into 34. Take a left on 34 and follow it till it dead ends. The sign to 12 was knocked down but it is off to your right at the end of 34. You will know you are on it cause after a minute you are going straight down a boulder filled mountain ? till you hit the boulder filled creek that you cross about 8000 times ? . If you go try to take someone on a four wheel pull quad in case you need help... And try to take 9 to the main road. 10 really sucks to get out. Good luck and fun

You will know you are on it cause after a minute you are going straight down a boulder filled mountain ? till you hit the boulder filled creek that you cross about 8000 times ? .

I think it's one of the best trails there. If you don't like the rocks, then your riding in the wrong state. Come to Ohio, all we have is mud.

Don't get me wrong, I love wind rock, I ride there about once a week. There are tons of great trails 37,16,9,18,3. And I don't mind rocky hills, It was just that ? creek that got old. Every time you think you don't have to cross it again you do