Sign in to follow this  

Big Thanks to RedBeard...

Just wanted to throw a Kudo's to RedBeard.

I met the guy for the first time today, as a fellow TT'er, and he really stepped up to the plate and offered some great assistance on getting my bike dialed in. Its guys like this that make TT all worth wild. When you can sitn in front of your PC and chat back and forth with someone who you never met, and then finally meet them in person and hit it off like you've been buddies for a long time.

So, thanks again Red for your Hospitality and Technical expertise. Hope to eat some roost from yah soon at the track!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk:

Chris

Its guys like this that make TT all worth wild.

I believe the saying is "make it all worth while." But yeah it is great when you can meet people on hear and they can really help you.

Just wanted to throw a Kudo's to RedBeard.

I met the guy for the first time today, as a fellow TT'er, and he really stepped up to the plate and offered some great assistance on getting my bike dialed in. Its guys like this that make TT all worth wild. When you can sitn in front of your PC and chat back and forth with someone who you never met, and then finally meet them in person and hit it off like you've been buddies for a long time.

So, thanks again Red for your Hospitality and Technical expertise. Hope to eat some roost from yah soon at the track!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk:

Chris

yes RedBeard is a super guy, we try and ride together when we can ! :bonk:

Kelstr,

What bike # are you? For some reason I keep wanted to put your face with the guys that drive that Yellow Daystar truck...LOL

It's times like these I wish I joined my uncle in Arizona :thumbsup:

Kudos to all you cats...always positive stuff from you guys. :thumbsup:

Kelstr,

What bike # are you? For some reason I keep wanted to put your face with the guys that drive that Yellow Daystar truck...LOL

i am on the # 52 450 honda with the black Daystar fork protecters on the upper fork sliders,

i am generally over with the Daystar guys ( they are good freinds of mine and we have fun together) I am the ugly old guy with the cute young blonde girl on number 270 crf honda- Come on over and say hi

KB

i am on the # 52 450 honda with the black Daystar fork protecters on the upper fork sliders,

i am generally over with the Daystar guys ( they are good freinds of mine and we have fun together) I am the ugly old guy with the cute young blonde girl on number 270 crf honda- Come on over and say hi

KB

Good to Know Kelstr,

What days do you ride. Normally for me its Speedworld on Wed Night, and then a toos up between COP, Speedworld, and ACP on the weekend...

I'm on an 06 CRF450 #225..I'll be looking for yah

That's exactly how I felt when I took a trip up to Michigan to see Ron Hamp last year (RHC Day Camp). What a great guy - as are most of the TT'rs. :thumbsup:

Ride smooth.

No worries, Chris. :thumbsup:

Sorry, I didn't see this thread until just now. :bonk:

I just hope that the bike runs well. I was having a hard time concentrating yesterday for some reason. Maybe too many beers the night before. :thumbsup:

I'm happy to help anyone that needs it.

No worries, Chris. :thumbsup:

Sorry, I didn't see this thread until just now. :bonk:

I just hope that the bike runs well. I was having a hard time concentrating yesterday for some reason. Maybe too many beers the night before. :thumbsup:

I'm happy to help anyone that needs it.

Thanks Josh!! I appreciate the help, one day we will just have to hang out and ride... :bonk:

Hey, aren't you supposed to be in bed?? :bonk: I thought you start your new job tomorrow!! HEHE

Thanks Josh!! I appreciate the help, one day we will just have to hang out and ride... :bonk:

Hey, aren't you supposed to be in bed?? :bonk: I thought you start your new job tomorrow!! HEHE

It's like the first day of school, I'm too excited to sleep! :thumbsup:

Seriously though, all I ever want to do is ride. I think I'm going to get a BMX bike and build some dirt hits in the desert by my house so I can get a little fix in between rides. I went to the bike store and the kid looked at me like I was messing with him. Is there something wrong with a 26 year old, 6'1" 185 pounder riding a BMX bike? :thumbsup:

As far as eating my roost, it may be the other way around. I gotta pick up some speed, I'm outta shape. :bonk:

yes RedBeard is a super guy, we try and ride together when we can ! :thumbsup:

If anyone wants to hear some serious tech talk, you should be around when Kelstr and myself get going. Man, we could build and launch a space shuttle in an afternoon if we put our heads together. Either that or go around in circles about our wives! :thumbsup:

If anyone wants to hear some serious tech talk, you should be around when Kelstr and myself get going. Man, we could build and launch a space shuttle in an afternoon if we put our heads together. Either that or go around in circles about our wives! :thumbsup:

LOL, sounds like my kind of group :bonk: I swear if it wasn't for the pie, women would be pointless to have around...the moodiness is horrid, it's no wonder I'm so grey already at the ripe ole age of 34 :bonk::thumbsup: LOL

if it wasn't for the pie there whould be a bounty on their heads. hey red if i make it out west this summer i may holler at you. still cant get over the ap mod. thinking of putting a lighter spring in the diaphram

It's like the first day of school, I'm too excited to sleep! :thumbsup:

LMAO

Seriously though, all I ever want to do is ride. I think I'm going to get a BMX bike and build some dirt hits in the desert by my house so I can get a little fix in between rides. I went to the bike store and the kid looked at me like I was messing with him. Is there something wrong with a 26 year old, 6'1" 185 pounder riding a BMX bike? :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHA....Yah, your too OLD to Pedal!! LMAO Your at that Age when you can put a motor under yah!! LMAO

As far as eating my roost, it may be the other way around. I gotta pick up some speed, I'm outta shape. :bonk:

Dude, you wanna talk about outta shape...Maybe you didnt see that Spare 120 rear tire around my waste. This broken foot landed me an extra 10 lbs. not to mention this is only my 2 year of riding, god I wish I started sooner!! LOL 31 years old, and gotta ride in the 25+ and 30+ novice classes cause I dont wanna be taken out by a 15 yr old who only gets to stay home from school if he gets hurt and play vid games all day... :bonk:

"biketrdr", you're welcome anytime. I'll take any social interaction that I can get. This house full of women tests my patience for sure!

Chills,

Why am I too old to pedal? I need some excercise, dude!

Chills,

Why am I too old to pedal? I need some excercise, dude!

Because you've reached that age when you no longer have to rely on your legs to get your places, whether its pedaling, walking, or running. You have graduated to the self propelled age. When you get even older, you then graduate to chauffeur level, when neither your legs, or your co-ordination can get you anywhere...LOL

Oh Yah, there's plenty of other exercises those our age can do... :thumbsup:

12oz Curls

24oz Curls

Typing posts on Thumper-Good Hand/Eye excessive

Hide the sausage...Opps, did I say that....

Chasing the little ones around, now that's some exercise...

hey red i may holler at u first week of aug on my way to sturgis do u do street?

hey red i may holler at u first week of aug on my way to sturgis do u do street?

I have a ZX10 if that's what you mean. Although I might not fit in with you bad ass Harley guys.

hey if u r whith me u are in like flin i have won the easy ride sled pull with my fxr 3 yrs running sound like fun? some times my wife goes with me but not this year. i promise it will be fun i'll take my zx12 of you will go