set sails for a kx500!!

I have a couple guys I ride with that have KX500's and my WR450 will wax their butts. I'd stay with the four stroke if me.

(DUDE ETHER YOUR HIGH OR THERE R WHEN THEY RACE YOU... THERE IS NOWAY YOUR WINNING) SORRY WE HAVE A FEW KX 500 AROUND HERE AND IVE NEVER SEEN THEM BEAT,,,, I WISH I STILL HAD MY KX 5 YOU WOULD EAT ROCKS(HARDCORE) ILL LOOK FOR PICS..

(DUDE ETHER YOUR HIGH OR THERE R WHEN THEY RACE YOU... THERE IS NOWAY YOUR WINNING) SORRY WE HAVE A FEW KX 500 AROUND HERE AND IVE NEVER SEEN THEM BEAT,,,, I WISH I STILL HAD MY KX 5 YOU WOULD EAT ROCKS(HARDCORE) ILL LOOK FOR PICS..

SORRY,boogieman I've had both and the KX500 has nothing on the new 450's unless your going strait.I love the kx500 power but they handle like crap in the tight single track..Put that motor in a kx250 frame and you'll have a good bike.I remember a few hillclimbs where I just smoked everyone but soon as the strait was gone so was everybody else.

I have an 04' KX500 I'll sell you. It definitely out accerlerates every bike from a rolling start, the 4 strokes hook better from a dead stop. 4 stokes also rev way higher than a big bore 2 stroke. It doesn't beat 4 strokes(450's) by much as you think,don't let anyone exaggerate.