Some pictures from Hollister MX Track

Nice photos mate, that second one with the whip kinda thing looks like you're going pretty quick. Good stuff.

Andy.

That looks sweet. :thumbsup:

DAMN IT!!!! :thumbsup: I can't wait for spring any longer...i haven't railed a corner since November 14th!!! I don't hate winter to much if it snows so you can go ride snowmobiles and ice fish...but this winter sucks balls...no ice, no snow, just cold weather....couple more weeks till the riding parks around here open and I can't wait :thumbsup::bonk:

Nice pics!

Thanks guys - I hope to get more shots of us up there (not just me) and more shots of us railing turns! :thumbsup:

nice pics, i ride that track all the time. its great when they prep it on friday mornings.

nice pictures, keep them coming. :thumbsup:

Nice pics...when were you there? I was there on Sat...it was dry and packed with riders.

airtime.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

When were those taken..? I don't see any date stamps..? :thumbsup:

We're going back there next month to play.. The BoonieBouncers Jeep club that is.

Bruce

Cool pictures, look like a good track

Nice!

When were those taken..? I don't see any date stamps..? :thumbsup:

We're going back there next month to play.. The BoonieBouncers Jeep club that is.

Bruce

Those were taken two weeks ago on a saturday - It had just rained so it was pretty tacky and green :thumbsup:

Those were taken two weeks ago on a saturday - It had just rained so it was pretty tacky and green :thumbsup:

kewl.. I've been told that either the back side of the riding area stays dryer than the other in the winter\wet season..? Do you ride there often enough to know whether this is true or not..? I enjoy the TT track most of all there. :bonk: what a blast..! :thumbsup:

kewl.. I've been told that either the back side of the riding area stays dryer than the other in the winter\wet season..? Do you ride there often enough to know whether this is true or not..? I enjoy the TT track most of all there. :thumbsup: what a blast..! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah i'm there every other weekend... It seams like no matter how much it rains, the upper trails (that are more sandy) are always rideable. When they close the lower portion (very sticky mud) it sucks, but there's plenty of good riding further up the mountains.