Will this exhaust fit on my '05 TE450?

I'm looking for a little more snap on the bike and I've been told that switching to a "TC" style can will do this. Pro Ciruit makes THIS T4 can for the 2005 TC450's........will it fit on my TE450 ('05")? It's either that, or I need a good deal on a TC450 can......Thanks!

Wow, nobody?

Wow, nobody?

No, Nobody..............:thumbsup:

No, Nobody..............:bonk:

Hi Bob! :thumbsup:

I'm sure that you can answer my question??!?!! :thumbsup:

:bonk:

Yes it should !

Thanks! I should actually modify my question to "what kind of performance will it add to the bike"?

Thanks! I should actually modify my question to "what kind of performance will it add to the bike"?

Why not hook up with me sometime and try the TC Can I have?

Yes, it will be more "Snappy" on the bottom.

No, it will never be a Jap Bike.

Keep the faith brother!

Why not hook up with me sometime and try the TC Can I have?

Yes, it will be more "Snappy" on the bottom.

No, it will never be a Jap Bike.

Keep the faith brother!

A bit more snap would make me happy and I'm not racing, so the sound isn't a problem. Are you around tonight for me to pick it up? If not when? I ready to to rock-n-roll DLR style on this one! :thumbsup:

O' Bob where art thou?

Where can I buy a TC450 can (for my 05 TE 450)?

Hi, I just put one on one of the TC250 at the shop and Wow did it wake up the performance. I can be lazy on the track now even with my 220lbs.

I think if you change the leak jet, pilot, needle and main to get more performance. The pilot, main and A/P squirt are all too rich and I think the needle is too lean.

The pro circuit really does work better then I thought. Call Mark at the shop 951-687-1300 but wait until Thursday afternoon. Thanks Mark

Do you work at Pro Circuit? I'm up the street in Norco. I'll definately call because there are a few things I need to have done. Thanks!

Do you work at Pro Circuit? I'm up the street in Norco. I'll definately call because there are a few things I need to have done. Thanks!

I work where you bought your bike.Thanks Mark

Ah cool. I'll call tomorrow. I was just at the shop the other night.....nice '06 510 on the floor!

A bit more snap would make me happy and I'm not racing, so the sound isn't a problem. Are you around tonight for me to pick it up? If not when? I ready to to rock-n-roll DLR style on this one! :thumbsup:

Sound is a problem! More sound equals less ground.

Sound is a problem! More sound equals less ground.

Ok dude, whatever. I was referring to Dist 37 and so fourth. Not just the BLM. I am not looking to be anywhere as loud as many stock 450F's etc. I could care less if my bike was quieter than an ant fart, as long as I get a little more performance out of my new bike. Again, if that can be achieved with a quite pipe, great.

Sorry I did not get back to you today on the Exhaust.

I'll have to hook up next Week as I am leaving tomorrow for Laughlin BITD Race then Big 6 GP Sunday.

Sorry I did not get back to you today on the Exhaust.

I'll have to hook up next Week as I am leaving tomorrow for Laughlin BITD Race then Big 6 GP Sunday.

No worries....you two ride safe! :thumbsup: