06 or not

i have been hearing so much crap about the 06 250f and im scared to buy one. i ll be getting one in a week but with all this talk about them blowing up and such im worried. i do take great care of my bikes....should i be worried? :thumbsup:

I have one, it's a great bike. Very dependable, no problems at all.. You have to wonder what mods people are doing to have these problems. Man, this bike rocks stock. I changed some minor thing, like the pipe, front tire, chain, and levers. Just minor changes and that thing rocks. If you go extreme on mod, your looking for problems down the line...Great bike!!!!!

I have one too, http://www.avlnch.com - It's a great bike and I haven't had any serious problems. All of the bikes come lean from the factory so I had to adjust the fuel screw a bit, especially since it was cold. Now it's running great. Their great bikes, defiantly get one. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

NO.

The bike not only runs great. But, it's also engineered very well to ease service and maintenance.

NO, the bikes are awosme and they are the most RELIABLE bike out there(in the 250f's)

Are you kidding? LOL. Ive heard of like two instinces, and thats only in the forums. Me, and a bunch of my buddies all have 06 Yami 250F's and we couldnt ask for a better bike, the thing is a dream, trust me.

Are you kidding? LOL. Ive heard of like two instinces, and thats only in the forums. Me, and a bunch of my buddies all have 06 Yami 250F's and we couldnt ask for a better bike, the thing is a dream, trust me.

I second that.

I love mine as well,changed tire and raised bars couldnt be happier,exept for this broke back and nose(I hate 4 wheels)