Antigravity Batteries Product Giveaways - ENTER NOW! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Who's going to Keithsburg on the 5th WFO Rd 1

Who all is going to Keithsburg this weekend for the WFO race. I hate to deprive myself of another oppurtunity of 2 hours of torture :thumbsup:

:bonk: Lookin at the weather forecast this one could be a wet one. :bonk:

Sat - high of 44 and 60% chance of showers

Sun - high of 43 and 30% chance of showers

How about you bungle, you goin to watch or will you be doing the Sunday :bonk: WW2 hows the back :thumbsup:

Hey Baja an UW will you rub a little of your mojo on my bike, I need all the luck I can muster.

My son and I are still kicking the idea around. We may go to Walnut if they're open instead or South Fork since we plan on running that HS in a couple weeks. We're still waiting to see who's open and what our options are.

Hey Baja an UW will you rub a little of your mojo on my bike, I need all the luck I can muster.

I'm sure they'll "muster up" some "mojo" for you , and apply it to your bike!

I'm gonna try to be there to throw rocks at you guys.... i throw like a little girl left handed though...

Who all is going to Keithsburg this weekend for the WFO race. I hate to deprive myself of another oppurtunity of 2 hours of torture

Wasn't the WFO series only running 1.5 hours last year ? Or am I getting that series mixed up with Gusse's ( which he is running one Sunday also )

My back is still pretty sore - Chiro says it a sprain (?) got a lower back support on now and it feels better - I probably will be there.

W_W_2

i think it was 1 hr 45 last yr ill will be there lookin to get a win in atleaste one of the 2 races there hoprfully

i think it was 1 hr 45 last yr ill will be there lookin to get a win in atleaste one of the 2 races there hoprfully

I'm gonna thow a stick in you rear wheel :thumbsup:

What two races??

Your not going to be talking about how nice your rearend is again are you? :thumbsup:

I'm going to Gusse's at Prophetstown. Since I'm not chasing points anywhere and I like Prophetstown better than K-burg.

Gusse's races are usually 1.5 hours and I think WFO was running 1.75 hours last year. I'd rather go 3.0 hours, but will just have to wait for the OMA races for that.

Well, I'm out, family obligations, my two sons will be there, have fun everyone and good luck and don't get hurt.

Rain or shine I`ll be there.

RIGHT ON brotha!

I'm in and super pumped. Got cycra pro bends comming in this week

Status on bike spizz?

Parts on order, due in Thursday. Worst case is I`ll ride the KX250 if the Honda isn`t right.

Checked the forecast again calling for

High of 39 with 60% chance of rain/freezing rain :thumbsup: I bet that it misses us.

Like Baja said though, the track will be better because of the moisture.

Weather schmeather, you guys worry too much. Just get your pansy asses out there and ride, you'll be sweating your ass off in the first lap anyway.