Sign in to follow this  

I'm almost old

Turned the big 2-4 today and wow do I feel old!

Only a matter of time before I'm only riding woods, drinking beer instead of Captain and Cokes, hating anything pink, talking about the "good ol' days" of riding, and actually start thinking before I do things on my bike :thumbsup::bonk:

Next year will be fun though, get to race +25! :thumbsup:

LOL...at 41 I still don't feel old! Although I am sore as hell from riding and I have transitioned ffrom miller to Guiness in my old age, hehehe.

Oh, and after 12 years of marriage and 2 kids, pink is bonus i don't see a whole lot, hehehe.

Happy B-Day. Turned 24 4 yrs ago, but I still think I'm 19. I got a wake up call when some teen said I was old at work. Oh well, what can you do about it? :thumbsup:

Happy birthday! I turned 31 yesterday. OK, I gotta ask, how many times have you heard "you were almost a leap year baby" because people were to stupid to think that you weren't born in a leap year? I get that a lot even though I was born in 1975. I always say, almost, only missed it by 367 days.

Happy birthday! I turned 31 yesterday. OK, I gotta ask, how many times have you heard "you were almost a leap year baby" because people were to stupid to think that you weren't born in a leap year? I get that a lot even though I was born in 1975. I always say, almost, only missed it by 367 days.

I hear it every year and pretty much every time I mention my birthday, and that's a lot figuring my birthday is also my racing # :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Man, you were almost a leap year baby! just wanted to be the first on here to mention that :thumbsup:

Up until a month ago, when I was 24 was about the last time I rode a dirt bike (if you refernce my post above and do the math, that would be 17 years ago, hehe).!!

dammit all to hell.....I am f@$king old!!! :thumbsup:

As Jim Shorts used to say....."You're not getting older, you're getting longer"

:thumbsup:

I persoanlly wear a pink sweater vest over my chest protector.........I am hoping it will catch on with the kids!

just dont start wearing plaid pants, sweater vests or white belts, you'll be ok.

At least not when you're riding :thumbsup:

Turned the big 2-4 today and wow do I feel old!

I'm pretty sure I have some stuff way in the back of my refrigerator that's older than you.

As are most of my bikes. :thumbsup::bonk:

As Jim Shorts used to say....."You're not getting older, you're getting longer"

I thougth Jim Shorts used to say........."rrrright" :thumbsup:

BTW.............Happy B-Day Matt........You only have 13 more to catch me :thumbsup:

My oldest daughter is 20.

I think I'm still 17