MXDN on Speed in 30 minutes (9AM PDT)

thanks! Real mx for a change.

12 noon east coast...looks like I picked a good day to work at home. Thanks Berkeman for the heads up.

good day to be sick lol.

THANKS! Luckily I just woke up...

thanks looks like i got online just in time :thumbsup: , no more spongebob this morning :thumbsup:

damn went in the living room to change the channel and it looks like my son is having too much fun watching Dora the Explorer to change it on him. Oh well i guess these are some of the sacrifices i have to make as a father

I OOT, but my wife said it is just FIM at noon?!?!?

Wow, the biggest mx race of the year and only aired with a 5 month delay. Great.

Wow, the anouncer is really against the Americans

Crap. I missed it.

I noticed that too.

He was friendlier when it bacame obvious the Americans (I mean RC) had them beat. :thumbsup:

Cant blame them really. We used to come, not come only if we feel like it. We stay away for a while then drop in years later just to take the trophy away from them and across the water.

Crap. I missed it.

It will be back on. Its tricky though, I almost deleted it off Tivo because it just said FIM with no real mention or description that it was MXDN.

It will be back on. Its tricky though, I almost deleted it off Tivo because it just said FIM with no real mention or description that it was MXDN.

:thumbsup: I almost did the same thing! Great race... the announcer was definitely anti-American. Everytime KW or IT crashed he got really excited. Actually he was pretty f:censored:ing excited no matter what happened. The Rick Johnson interviews were a nice unexpected bonus.