Graphics

Is there a manufacturer of graphics out there that doesnt have branding on it, just straight graphics? i.e. The new n-style hot wheels graphics for the 06 kx 250f are awesome, minus the hot wheels insignia.

Thanks!

most graphics are just neat looking advertisements. good luck.

most graphics are just neat looking advertisements. good luck.

Yes this I know and thus why I ask for other options.

Have 180 decals make you a custom set. They're not that expensive and he comes up with some trick stuff. www.180decals.com

180 is nice too...also decal works has nice T-1 series that are cheap..they use standard background for the shrouds and u can customize it with 3 logos of ur choice for 79$..i just ordered a set hopefully they look good

try fludesigns, super cheap. and it comes with a ton of stuff..

The custom graphics don't last like the N-Style stuff in my experience. I guess it's because they have a printed layer with clear over the top where N-Style actually prints into the material, so I've been told.

Over here in Aust RingMaster images make pretty much the whole countries side plate numbers, they look better than anything ya can buy that is mass produced. i have factory effex graphics and side plate graphics on my KX125 and i rekn the KX250F's ringmaster's would be double the thickness..

I highsighted on a sweeper today 5th gear tapped and thought the would be pretty well rooted, (considering i skidded 15 meters). picked up the bike and it was only surface scratched. my numbers werent even marked under the protactive coating.

They custom make everything, u tell em what u want, they make a design, send u a example, u like= they make. cheap too.:thumbsup:

www.ringmasterimages.com.au