Approved at Barney's ... should I buy?

I'm approved for financing (up to $10k) for an 06 crf450r... should I get it at Barney's or shop around? The guy I've been dealing with seems great (Brian Hahn). Out the door price = $6800. $6180+tax+title. It's the bike I want and the price seems fair. I've looked at out of state deals, but I can't get financing that way...

The way I would go is www.motorcycle-brokers.com if you can use the financing you have approved. The price you see is the total + $200 shipping. It is shipped in a crate to your nearest Forward Air terminal. Which is your nearest airport. You get it in the crate and take it home and install the bars and front wheel. Add oil, coolant, and gas and you're ready to rip.

I ws going this route last year for an '05 YZ250 but I got one locally in June for about $50 less since the '06's were comimg out soon.

Good luck and have fun on your new CRF!!!! ?

I'm approved for financing (up to $10k) for an 06 crf450r... should I get it at Barney's or shop around? The guy I've been dealing with seems great (Brian Hahn). Out the door price = $6800. $6180+tax+title. It's the bike I want and the price seems fair. I've looked at out of state deals, but I can't get financing that way...

I got my bike off of Brian back in 2003, great experience with him but the worst experience with their service department. I felt like they where the nicest to me until I actually purchased a bike and once I walked out the door I was trash. I'll never purchase anything from Barney's again, I'm all for Action Honda ? Chuck, Mark are great. Last time I was in there they had a '05 crf450x new on the floor for around $5700. Give them a call of take a drive up hwy 19 about 6 miles north of 52.

I got my bike off of Brian back in 2003, great experience with him but the worst experience with their service department. I felt like they where the nicest to me until I actually purchased a bike and once I walked out the door I was trash. I'll never purchase anything from Barney's again, I'm all for Action Honda ? Chuck, Mark are great. Last time I was in there they had a '05 crf450x new on the floor for around $5700. Give them a call of take a drive up hwy 19 about 6 miles north of 52.

I bought my CRF there as well......I agree with Scotty...they offer you everything until they make the sale.....the next day you are treated like a bar biznitch with a face like a pair of pliers...

The guys in the service department seriously need a reality check. Sooner or later they WILL realize that they are not the only game in town.......the sales folks only have these guys to blame for not seeing my $$$$ again.

Next bike will be either a KTM or a BMW.......

For a long time running, Lake Hill Motors in MS was the cheapest place in the country for Honda. Their website seems to be down right now though so I don't know if they went away or if they are just updating the site. Check it in a bit.

http://lakehillmotors.com/index.htm

They accept the Honda or Yamaha cards there and ship Forward Air too.

If you ever want a Yamaha, go to Rock River Powersports in Wisconsin. That's where I buy all my Bikes. They are great to deal with and have what I have seen to be the best prices in the country on Yamaha.

www.rockriverpowersports.com

If you're looking for financing, apply for and get a Honda or Yamaha card. That way you can shop off the internet and buy from who you want to buy from with ease.

Yep BARNEY'S SUCKS!!!!!!! There the bike version of Crown Pontiac, a bunch of can't do anything else for a living scum bags! Even the parts guys talk out there a$$!

Barneys is the worst shop I have ever been to, what a bunch of goons

ha ha......... Barney's is getting trashed on TT! It is a shame, I purchased a WR450 last year from Granny's in Sarasota and a YZ250 From a dealer in Ohio. This year I purchased my 06 YZ450F LE from East Honda in Ohio, all that cash going everywhere except were it belongs, right here in my own community! Shame on you BARNEY'S for SUCKING SO BAD!

So... I've looked around and I think I'm going to go with Xtreme (on 301)

They're smaller and the guys seem to be nice. The finance guy has a crf450. I see their team out at Bartow (that's where I go a lot).

any thoughts

Barneys is the worst shop I have ever been to, what a bunch of goons

Yeah, the parts guys are pretty much just as bad. It's almost like they feel like you owe them a great debt of gratitude just because they allow you to try to converse with them.

servicehonda.com for me ?

• 1 month later...
For $2000 you could buy DonO's bad ass stock machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Then I could get a new toy)

Don ?

2 gs for your bike dono?

I could probably find you a buyer for that really quick.

You better get some more cc's on that new machine to keep up with my new beast!

hint: 525