Sign in to follow this  

Should RC shift his focus to outdoors now?

True champions overcome adversity. If JS and CR do have a bad finish or DNF, RC will be right there ready take advantage the same way Reed did. I doubt he thinks its over yet...

Ah, hold the phone. The AMA after a scalding letter from VP fuels is hiring a consultant to review the fuel issue. I predict RC is back in the hunt.

I think so, let Bubba or Reed with this thing, gear up for outdoors and spank them all at least one more time, barring being railroaded again. Why risk getting injured trying to play catch up at this stage of his career? Is the AMA trying to tell RC maybe it's time for another champ? Could all of this fuel bs possibly be about something else?

he should Quit, and start up lawn bowls :thumbsup:

He will try to win out and let the cards fall. I think that the AMA should have some rules, but this could hurt the sport that is on the cuff's of going huge! If he could gain nothing buy it, which the AMA should have tested to see if this rule should apply to 4-strokes, and not drop a bomb shell on what pays there meal ticket.

Rc should act like a man and try and race the rest of the SX series like he never lost any points for breaking the rules .

The way he has carried on about quitting the series a joke .

Lots of people call Reed a cry baby and a whiner but he goes out and gives it his best every week .

Some people say Reed is only the 3rd fastest rider but he put his head and battled every week and now he has the points lead ( even with out Rc's 25 point penalty for breaking the rules ) So come on RC dont be a quitter

Rc should act like a man and try and race the rest of the SX series like he never lost any points for breaking the rules .

Even Whitelock said in an interview that he doesn't think that RC or Suzuki are cheaters and that the problem lies somewhere else. He's admitting they didn't break the rules. Yes, I think RC should keep racing because I hope that the penalty will be dismissed and the rule changed like it should have been before the season started. The rule was late to be changed, there's no advantage, the AMA needs to suck it up, make things right,and then we can continue with a great season.

So now if they revoke the 25 point penalty and RC gets the championship by less than 25 points will they put an asterisk next to his name in the records?? :thumbsup:

So now if they revoke the 25 point penalty and RC gets the championship by less than 25 points will they put an asterisk next to his name in the records?? :thumbsup:

Good question. Also, if they don't revoke the 25 point penaly and JS or CR gets the championship, will they put an asterisk next to their names? Looks like the AMA opened up a Pandora's box.

I dont know what RC should do,but it would give the AMA a BIG BLACK EYE if RC told them to STICK IT!!and go outdoors (motocross).I HEARD THAT HES GOING TO RACE TOYOTA IN (NASCAR ) &%$#@! THOSE FN CIRCLE JERKS,SORRY HATE IT.

I think he has to stick it out for his sponsors and fans, not to mention he could still win the whole thing. Plus if he loses the title within 25 points of the leader, at least he and his fans will know he is the true champion of the year.

I hope by some miracle that he still wins without getting the 25 points returned.

that would end all goat debates.

then go demolish everyone outdoors.

then flip off the AMA and go race cars.

RC should stop racing SX and just go outdoors.

This year or as a rule? You sayin RC shouldn't race Supercross at all?