Sign in to follow this  

crf150 jet types

i have a 06 crf150 and its a pain to start. i know i need to rejet. i am wondering if you can tell me who makes the jets and what sizes would work best. i ride around 2000ft. i know how to pull the carb and what not im just having a hard tiem finding these jets. thanks

Aaron

just go buy em put them in and ride, its a kehin carb or however you spell it.

does not matter what brand they are going to be, you are not going to get a new sticker for your bike out of it. :thumbsup:

i didnt want a carb sticker i wanted to know what brand carb so i new what jets to by, a 42 doesnt mean jack if i dont know the brand. thanks for the help

Aaron

There are two different jets in your carb a pilot or slow speed jet, that one is usually indicated by a double digit # such as 45. The main jet is the larger of the two an is identified bya three digit# i.e. 135. The carburators that Honda uses are Kehein, the jets usually have hex shaped heads (kehein specific). To change the jets - it usually entails removal of the carb from the bike and the removal of the float bowl located on the bottom of the carb and held in place by 4 screws.