what shall i do

Hey y'all:

My bike (02 wr 426) that i bought used has way too stiff of springs for me. I was considering taking it to a local shop (gpracingsuspension.com) to get it set for my weight (140#) until i looked at the prices. I dont know exactly what all i need besides a new spring (for the shock) and i have no clue what to do about the forks. I would like to do it myslef, but i do not know how hard it is or if i need to revalve, etc. Oh yeah, i am not a serious rider by any means, i do ride woods and trails and i would be a "weekend rider", But i have heard that suspension is the most important on setting up the bike so i gots to do it. WHat shoudl i do? Should i fork out the big bucks, or attmept to do it on my own?

Thanx

Hey y'all:

My bike (02 wr 426) that i bought used has way too stiff of springs for me. I was considering taking it to a local shop (gpracingsuspension.com) to get it set for my weight (140#) until i looked at the prices. I dont know exactly what all i need besides a new spring (for the shock) and i have no clue what to do about the forks. I would like to do it myslef, but i do not know how hard it is or if i need to revalve, etc. Oh yeah, i am not a serious rider by any means, i do ride woods and trails and i would be a "weekend rider", But i have heard that suspension is the most important on setting up the bike so i gots to do it. WHat shoudl i do? Should i fork out the big bucks, or attmept to do it on my own?

Thanx

Omg, GP Racing ROCKS! Rob Mann is very, very good. Take your stuff to him and I'm positive you two can work out exactly what you need.

This place is in Lewiston, ID. IT has a different website than GP racing (www.gp-racing.com)