Sign in to follow this  

Jason Lawerence: Wasted Talent?

He is wasting his natural talent in a huge way.

He will be no one in 2 years.

He needs to read the book of lost talent,,, by Ron Lechien. :thumbsup:

I remember how he talked smack about Ryan Villopoto at Loretta Lynn's

Now; Ryan to Jason in the Pits: Hey Jason, how'd you like them apples. :thumbsup:

yeah he might be a loser, but people who spread rumors on the internet while hiding behind a screen name aint to cool either

I think he said your spreading a rumor cause you accused him of messing with drugs but would not reveal your source of information.

Maybe he meant extra bars... :thumbsup:

For some reason, this thread is hard to imagine.

I like how your acting like oh I'm not gonna go off and smear his name by saying what he did, but you pretty much just told us he asked you for drugs, nice.

I thought there was a hidden agenda in the interview with him and Ryan on the TWMX website. When they starting mentioning drugs then laughing to themselves, not that Ryan would do anything like that, but mentioning it it was kinda weird and you could tell what they were thinking but obviously couldn't say what they were thinking out loud...

So much talent why waste it?

He's pretty quick too if he wants to be...

Spread rumors? How am i spreading rumors? Im spreading the truth.

No you are spreading rumors. You are not supporting your accusations with facts. And I seriously doubt you smoked pot with Jason Lawrence.

I never smoked with him, He asked me for it. I dont give flying fu*k if you guys dont believe me. Just thought i could talk about it. So if you dont believe, Go screw yourself! :thumbsup:

we just were a little skeptical about the whole thing cause the story seems a little sketchy don't have to go gettin mad.

No you are spreading rumors. You are not supporting your accusations with facts. And I seriously doubt you smoked pot with Jason Lawrence.

It might appear to some that he's attempting to spread rumours. But I think he is just trying to be descreet and not sound like a loud mouth blabbing off "Jason Lawerence asked me if I could sell him any pot".

But in not saying at first why exactly he knows this for sure is because he doesn't want to sound like a loud mouth and I guess in respect to Jason's reputation...

I think he was trying to just inform everyone he's pro level and definately got talent yet he wastes it by smoking pot :thumbsup:

Wow,,,

The tone of this thread has gotten nasty in no time.

Lets put the accusations aside for the moment and just discuss where his career seems to be going. He obviously has mad skills on a bike. He killed Vilipoto in the amatures, yet villy is making him look real bad with his spectacular finish's in his rookie season.

Wether it's drugs, alcohol, lack of focus or what I think it is obvious the young man is not applying himself to his trade very well. It is a shame. The time you have to make an impression on the factories is very limited. He's already got a reputation as a trouble maker and you only get so many chance's. Brings to mind another fast amatuer who had troubles, some guy named Ben from Kentucky,,, his last name escapes me at the moment. Last I heard he was out of motocross and boxing. The point being if you don't produce early the factories will give up on you.

When mitch payton won't deal with you,,, it's not good. :thumbsup: