thumpers are sweet.....

I have been riding a '92 XR 600 R for six years, i have loved every minute of it, i usually get cash bonuses at work, but this month my boss gave me a very well taken care of '91 CR 500, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! that's the most fun i have had since i was 17. i had a KTM 125 2 stroke that my mom sold when i joined the navy. I love my thumper....... but, holy cow, it kind of grabs you by the boo boo don't it.

why would anyone build a bike that fast, it's totally wicked,hehehe.??

I hear that. I had a KX500 and that thing would scare the living crap out of me from time to time. I sold it and got what I am riding now which is a 426. Such a great all around machine.

I was planning to sell it and get a more reasonable 4 stroke for some of my friends to ride, hahaha, sc..w them, this thing really gets your blood pumping.

I usually get cash bonuses at work, but this month my boss gave me a very well taken care of '91 CR 500, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! QUOTE]

What a machine and boss! Are they hiring?

if you want to hang out with me at lake tahoe and butcher wood, yes he is...

:thumbsup:

i think once i master my 250 2-stroke, i'll look for a 500. but i think imbetween then i'll bore it out to 310cc :thumbsup:

man that sounds like a nice bike....how good shape is it in seeing its over 10 years old

not a scratch, even has the pro cir platinum pipe, looks really sweet, wish i had pics, next weekend, i dug a ditch everywhere i went,ye haaaaaaa

you lucky dog you

Very nice. The only thing I wouldnt like about one of those is having to refuel ALL the time.