Good OHV Commission legislation

Looks like the legislature is finally listening to us !!!!!!!

Go here and check on the following bills: ormation

AB 2337, AB 2784, SB 1681

These are different bills for this year to disolve the OHMVR Commission or put controls on it !!

AB 2784 has the backing of both parties and both houses of legislature !!

As these move forward, WE will have to be more involved than in the past. WE can make it happen.

Keep informed and active

Ride on

CERA...assistant LAO

What do you suggest we do.? How can we help?

What do you suggest we do.? How can we help?

first thing to do is check out the bills, then contact your state legislators. write your senator and assemblyman a coherent polite letter explaining why you think it's important that they support change for the better in ohv management in california.

Thanks for the info. I received a response to one of the letters I wrote from Assemblyman Tim Leslie. He stated that he had a pretty full plate, and I believe he said he will be leaving the Assembly soon, so he couldn't do much to help on these issues. Nice to know that some of our other representatives are doing something though. :thumbsup:

As always, thanks for keeping us up to date. :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By JoogJohn
      I'm headed down from Northern California in late April/May with my wife and our two dogs. We're just trying to have a relaxing vacation with our dogs and go around and eat at some good places / beaches etc. We were thinking LA but even as far as San Diego sounds good. Wife gave me the a-ok to bring my bike so I can sneak out out a bit to ride. Any suggestions on where to stay?
    • By PiutesFan
      Footage courtesy of the RAZR & his trusty drone
    • By Flifshr
      Trying to buy an older yz125 w a green sticker. I came across a 2004 that is green sticker. Per the owner "CA used to do a lottery thing on a certain year and bike and it was the 04 125 that got the green sticker". 
      I am gonna confirm the VIN, but was wondering if it's in fact true that CA issued green stickers with a lottery system for 2003 and newer bikes?
      I tried searching and couldn't find anything. 
      Thank you all for you advice. 
    • By firefinch
      I just picked up a 2018 YZ250X and need to do my break in. How gnarly is Rowher Flats after rains like we just had? I'm thinking about heading there Sunday. I moved to LA last year and I've only been there 3 or 4 times, but so far I enjoy the riding there more than most of the "day trip" locations.
      Not the biggest fan of Hungry Valley, but I imagine HV is ok despite the rain this week.
      Side note, how bad does the road in to RF get after weather like we just had?