Sign in to follow this  

Wild Piglet Route sheets

For those who don't want to write up your own roll chart, here's a link to one: Roll Chart :thumbsup:

I checked it against one that I wrote out long hand and then one I created in the same program as this one. Works for me.... :thumbsup:

Wow, I have no idea on how to read that. I defiantly need to study more before I enter an enduro.

For those who don't want to write up your own roll chart, here's a link to one: Roll Chart :thumbsup:

I checked it against one that I wrote out long hand and then one I created in the same program as this one. Works for me.... :thumbsup:

thanks , tell that peirre dude on southbay riders who made this thanks too.

The WB route sheet looks interesting. Lots of speed changes & resets, should be fun.

The WB route sheet looks interesting. Lots of speed changes & resets, should be fun.

FUN ??????????? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DP

FUN ??????????? :bonk::thumbsup:

DP

speed averages of 18, 19, 20 and 21 thru most of our kiddee enduro on Saturday. Now I know CC and I know me. I don't do 18 mph in that or any single track.

I suppose the boar averages are up a bit higher. :bonk::bonk::eek::thumbsup:

speed averages of 18, 19, 20 and 21 thru most of our kiddee enduro on Saturday. Now I know CC and I know me. I don't do 18 mph in that or any single track.

I suppose the boar averages are up a bit higher. :bonk::thumbsup::bonk::thumbsup:

Lots of 24 mph and a 30 - should be a great enduro if the conditions are good!

dp

I've been told that the Piglet course is going to be a bit tougher this year and the Boar course is going to be great for all riders. Maybe some of you should do the double for the weekend. Come on Bob, it's time to try a "big boy" enduro. Enough with the kiddie stuff.

The Wild Boar is no big boy enduro, it's beyond bigboy, it's a Superman enduro and I aint' no superman like fremontguy, dp400 and the almighty YZerowiliey. I'd have a better chance playing for the LA LAKERS.

hey I finally sat down and learnt my Stock Husaberg/KTm digital speedometer functions. It's pretty cool. Many functions and I can turn/off/on any functiosn I want. It has a stopwatch/chronogrpagh and resetable trip miles....so with my Roll Chart, I'm all set I can do my own time keeping. Still I'll follow The Blue One, but it's more sane to have my own timekeeping ability on board. I'll have a back up watch/cronograpgh too - this pocket thing I bought at sports authority.

anyone have a link for a roll chart for the wild boar??

Bob,Slyco,olddude

When you guys planning on getting into CC? Heckler and i may head down thursday night. Ride on friday to get warmed up for the grueling piglet.

Anyone know when the airfield will be opened up?

Bob,Slyco,olddude

When you guys planning on getting into CC? Heckler and i may head down thursday night. Ride on friday to get warmed up for the grueling piglet.

Anyone know when the airfield will be opened up?

Hey what numbers are you guys on, I'm 32 with my daughter.

Gee pre riding the course, I hope they give me thier numbers then I can DQ them :thumbsup: SSSSHHHHH don't tell them!!!!!

Don't be riding with any numbers on your bikes or helmets.

Kraig Traum

D36 Enduro Steward 2006

:eek: They still haven't sent me :thumbsup: !!!!!

I'm beginning to think Heston didn't send mine in at all. Forget this riding the same minute :thumbsup: . I won't be riding at all! Or maybe at the back of the pack :eek::lol::bonk:

And if it keeps raining like this, forget new rubber....................... we're gonna need pontoons. :bonk:

My ride's in Fargo N.D. so I'm kinda stuck as to when and where. At least he'll be used to cold weather. :eek:

Heck, I've rearranged my whole schedule for this Saturday event. I'd LOVE TO RIDE ALL WEEKEND! Give me the scoop on riding on Sunday. It might be worth hiding in the bushes to roost dp when he comes by! :bonk::eek:

And forget this buying numbers :bonk: I have some black electrical tape. It's ugly good! :bonk:

The best way I do numbers is, buy a roll of white duct tape (Home Dpeot), red sharpies (D36 rules call for white background & red numbers for "C" riders) a 5in stencil set and trace/color your number. :thumbsup:

Kraig Traum

D36 Enduro Steward

:thumbsup: Hey, Hey, Hey,

I remember reading something that said we need a black background with white numbers. What's all this, you mean to say I bought a roll of electrical tape for nuthin? :thumbsup:

Hey what numbers are you guys on, I'm 32 with my daughter.

Gee pre riding the course, I hope they give me thier numbers then I can DQ them :bonk: SSSSHHHHH don't tell them!!!!!

Don't be riding with any numbers on your bikes or helmets.

Kraig Traum

D36 Enduro Steward 2006

I'm number 2c and will keep an eye out for you :thumbsup: We don't plan on preriding the course :thumbsup: No need to when we have a 1st place finisher on our minute :eek::bonk:

Make sure to say hi to slyco when you start :eek: From what i've heard it takes him a loooong time to get moving :bonk: