Wild Piglet Route sheets

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek::eek:Okay, here's my official 2000th Titanium Member Post! ?:bonk::bonk: :

Congratz ?

:just like the Allman Bros used to say ........ I"M SOUTHBOUND BABY! ??:bonk:

:bonk::eek: Wild Piglet here we come, the official 2nd row snowplow crew is headed for Clear Creek. :eek:?

I guess I'm, "NORTHBOUND AND DOWN, LOADED UP AND TRUCKING," from one of those Smokey and the Bandit movies. Or is it SOUTHBOUND AND DOWN.... whatever. :bonk: Thanks for clearing the snow for me, as I start 62 rows later. ?

I guess I'm, "NORTHBOUND AND DOWN, LOADED UP AND TRUCKING," from one of those Smokey and the Bandit movies. Or is it SOUTHBOUND AND DOWN.... whatever. ? Thanks for clearing the snow for me, as I start 62 rows later. :bonk:

Eastbound and down ?

I talked with the BLM office about 3:00 pm today, they said CCMA is open as of this morning and they will assess the conditions tomorrow morning for the race. I'm driving up tomorrow but will not be riding until Sunday, if the BLM lets us go. Everyone have a safe trip going to CCMA, and good luck for the races.

I just came back inside my house after having a snow ball fight with my kids in front of my house in San Carlos - first snow here in prob.30 years - didn't last long but left an inch or snow/slush on the ground............CC is going to get a fair amount of snow I would think if we are getting it here!! It's going to be cold riding the Boar thats for sure!! Might just be a survival enduro !! We will be leaving tomorrow morning.

dp ?

Not gonna waste my time driving there, personally. Guess I can call my $40 pre-entry fee a charitable contribution come tax time?!?

Thats why I never ever pre-enter. You just never know whats gong to happen. You may be sick or hurt by the time a particular race comes around.

I pre enter every race and only go to a few. It's just like donating to the BRC or any other organization fighting our land rights. Every club in District 36 has a fight going on with their riding area's and every dollar helps.

I pre enter every race and only go to a few. It's just like donating to the BRC or any other organization fighting our land rights. Every club in District 36 has a fight going on with their riding area's and every dollar helps.

if i could do that, thats what id do