Wild Piglet Route sheets

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? I love racing so much, I even watched a 1 hour program on the Speed channel about lawnmower racing.

It's serious, there are different classes, cc, modifications, etc. :bonk:

Hell, with one of those........I could even enjoy cutting the grass! ?

Come on, everyone knows you don't put a bag on when you're racing mowers.

Here is a picture of YZWiley, Zekedawg, 250x4RJ, and myself at the last D36 enduro.

"A" Class Start

No joke, I've always wanted to do that. That looks like a blast. If there was a series around here I'd be buying a John Deere today.

No joke, I've always wanted to do that. That looks like a blast. If there was a series around here I'd be buying a John Deere today.

Screw the John Deere, I have a Husqvarna. Husky lawn tractors kick butt, just ask BigBob! ?

We should know by tomorrow one way or another - sure hope it's still on - the Bore is a great battle - hate to miss it this year. As for the Piglet - the current weather conditions would make the Piglet a little bit more challenging - for ummmmmmmmm........................some cherry pickers. :bonk: It would be tough for the kids though - and thats who the Piglet is "really" for. ?

dp ?

Well I went ahead and cancelled my hotel reservation. Me and Slyko are going to play it by ear and as long as its not cancelled we'll wing it on what to do Friday night. I sure hope they can pull this thing off though, I've been looking forward to it for a long time. ?