Sign in to follow this  

WV woods helmet cam.

the age of the aircooled 4 stroke is about over for full size bikes....those old XT's were good too.....and now the TTR250 is all alone.....the XR was simply the most popular and served many riders for years, even decades....if Yamaha would make a TTR350 and keep it under 250 lbs, I think it would sell like crazy

will an administrator please delete my first post of the same subject that has the bad link.....thanks!!!

the age of the aircooled 4 stroke is about over for full size bikes....those old XT's were good too.....and now the TTR250 is all alone.....the XR was simply the most popular and served many riders for years, even decades....if Yamaha would make a TTR350 and keep it under 250 lbs, I think it would sell like crazy

do they still sell the xr650L? thats air-cooled right?

That was great now that you got it working! are you a starwars fan?

You had the stupid music on there.

my next video will have a song that might cater more to the masses.....and yes, I'm a huge Star Wars fan

do they still sell the xr650L? thats air-cooled right?

Only the street legal version is air-cooled, and that bike is 320 pounds +.

Where in WV was that?

near Charleston :thumbsup:

but might as well be anywhere, 80% of our state looks like that, the hillclimb at the end is pretty much common elevation for the central part of the state, at the bottom it is about 650 ft and it tops at about 1300.....there are some peaks around here of around 1500....different parts of the state get to 2500 to almost 4000 (I think) above sea level...the trails you seen are common rutted out trails everywhere here, and there is an abundance of gas line right of ways and fire roads

different parts of the state get to 2500 to almost 4000 (I think) above sea level

Actually there's a bunch of them over 4000' with Spruce Knob topping out at 4863'. Great video, WV offers some of the best riding anywhere. :thumbsup:

Actually there's a bunch of them over 4000' with Spruce Knob topping out at 4863'. Great video, WV offers some of the best riding anywhere. :thumbsup:

I knew there were some high ranges around Elkins/Canaan, but wasnt sure of the exact elevation. Our weather in this part of the state is relatively mild, I ride 12 months a year...the video was shot in 35 degree weather (2-26-06).

Nice Job, on the video and music...I think it fit.

Where in WV was that filmed, I used to live in W.PA and VA and spent a lot of time in The Snowshoe area.

Was that kanawa state park?

:thumbsup:

Was that kanawa state park?

:thumbsup:

No way, that is off limits to motorized vehicles...

But I would love to ride there...have camped there, and the trails loook awesome. I have heard of guys on ATV's sneeking in there.

I am on the other side of Kanawha County.