Lets talk about Gloves.

Lets talk about Gloves.

Coming for street riding I’m used to heavy armored gauntlet style gloves. Now in the world of Dirt I seem to be finding a very different style. Am I just looking on the wrong place in the store or it a much lighter glove in general? Also I’m looking for something in leather for the colder morning here and the fact when I accidentally touch the header pipe in the bike they wont melt and stick to my fingers .. yep that was last nights fun for the new boy… :thumbsup:

As always thanks in advance and if you can point me to some links that would be great.

Cheers,

Dave

I have several different pairs of gloves.

The ones I've been wearing the most lately are Klim Revolt gloves. Klim kicks ass.

Have a couple pairs of Moose laying around, but used to wear just a prair of leather work gloves. They had the leather palm/fingers with a cotton/elastic back and velcro wrist closure.

The thinner the glove the better IMO, less blisters. Especially if you can find a pair that doesn't bunch up.

http://www.rockymountainatv.com

MSR 06 Cold Pro Gloves

Regular: $44.95

Our price: $40.99

Part#

I just bought a pair of these and am happy with em.

Dude check out the Thor Ride gloves new for 06, they're great for cold weather and fit awesome :thumbsup:

Acerbis SuperMoto Gloves $28 on eBay. Leather, lightweight, nice.

Do you have a link? i searched but could not find the leather ones.

Thanks

Dave

Do you have a link? i searched but could not find the leather ones.

Thanks

Dave

Here's the listing I bought mine from

eBay

Acerbis SuperMoto Gloves $28 on eBay. Leather, lightweight, nice.

Until they get wet.... :thumbsup:

I like the old ones that had a rib of cushion or such on top of all four fingers/knuckles. Dont know if they work, but then again my knuckles are fine. :thumbsup: