RC Got His Points Back!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk:

boy, that will get the chat rooms and web boards buzzin, holy crap.

It's a darn shame.

Does any of this have to do with him being "Ricky Carmichael?"

bett cr isn't happy

bett cr isn't happy
I give him more credit than that, I'll bet he (and Stewart) are both happy they'll have a chance to win the championship the *right* way. I'm sure there are some suits at Yamaha and Kawasaki that will run to the lawyers screaming their heads off, but I'll bet the *riders* all agree this is a good thing. :thumbsup:

It's actually been an exciting season for once, so I'm sure that had something to do with it. Not knowing who's going to win is something that we haven't had for a while now. CR got a huge confidence boost and his speed has really picked up, so now we have a three way battle, and to drop RC out of it because of some dorky fuel rule would be asinine.

Wow, what a blow... Talk about not having your Sheeot together, and finding a crack or loop hole. And 20k, thats chump change, but its nice to see the money going to a charity....

Good. Now we can see a real points battle decided by riding ability, not that idiot Whitelock.

Uh, bullsh!t {COUGH}!

wheres the neighborhood conspiracy voice at?

Its all part of the evil bush has released into the upper atmosphere. :thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk:

Everyone has been saying Chad and James would want to win the championship without this clouding the series, However, has anyone thought about the bonus money one of those guys will loose for not winning the championship. I have to believe chad had to shit himself when Ricky got his points back.

Its a Bu** Sh%^ rule thats needed changing. Its about time someone did something about it, or i guess I should say their talking about it.

yeah I agree its not fair to the others but, The number 1 man in any sport seems to have alot more pull than the ones under him. Not right but, thats the way it is.

i heard they fined team suzuki 20,000$. to me or you that sounds like alot but when they get 1,000,000$ when they win the championship. so theres no comparison i think they should've just kept the 25 pts. he dosent need them he still has a chance to win with 7 races left in the season :thumbsup::thumbsup:

i heard they fined team suzuki 20,000$. to me or you that sounds like alot but when they get 1,000,000$ when they win the championship. so theres no comparison i think they should've just kept the 25 pts. he dosent need them he still has a chance to win with 7 races left in the season :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Exactly. When RC beats them by 50 points at the end of the season, they'll have nothing to complain about. Although if he wins by 24 points, you better believe the shits going to hit the fan. :bonk:

Although if he wins by 24 points, you better believe the shits going to hit the fan. :thumbsup:

That right there is what the Teams are gonna be banking on as well as the attorneys I bet. I hope it doesnt get to that point, but you can best believe if it does, not only is the sheeot gonna hit, but everything else...

That's more ass covering than I've seen done in one place since the last meeting of the San Diego City Council. Let me see if I can translate:

"We realize that the lead restriction is at a sub-ridiculous level, and that prohibiting it in the first place is pointless from a performance standpoint, serving only to bolster our image as an august and politically correct organizing body. In addition, the difficulties that arise from the fact that our test equipment was contaminated, and none of us really knows how to work it anyway, so we made up this load of cool, but thoughtful sounding BS to make it look like we didn't actually totally F* this situation up from the beginning. Please pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..."

The AMA (American Mental Asylum), a patient-run facility.

:thumbsup:

that's kinda like kissing your sister. if i was rc i whould dam* sure try HARD to win by at least 25 points. if i 1 by 24 it whould be hard to look #2 in the eye