Gaerne warranty?

Can;t tell you that, but I will say they are awesome.

I went through 2 pairs of Tech-8's last season and these SG-10's are 3 months old and besides a couple scuff marks I was too lazy to buff out they look brand new. I recomend them to anyone.

Can;t tell you that, but I will say they are awesome.

I went through 2 pairs of Tech-8's last season and these SG-10's are 3 months old and besides a couple scuff marks I was too lazy to buff out they look brand new. I recomend them to anyone.

Thanks, I'm on my second pair of Tech 8's right now too. While I can say they were a "good" boot, they weren't the greatest.

One final trip to the top before this topic disappears forever.

I contacted Motosport who said they weren't sure, and instead pointed me to tucker-rocky. I emailed both them and Gaerne directly, but predictably, have not gotten a response. I'll post an update when/if I do.

(This would b e a good place to insert a rant about retailers/manufacturers/resellers who can't be bothered to answer sales inquiries, but I'll save that for another thread)

-B

I also have had great experience w/ the boots (love my SG-10s), but in the process of researching boots, I attempted to contact Gaerne a couple of times and found them to be very unresponsive.

Great boots (I also switched from Tech 8s and would definitely buy another pair of SG-10s when these wear out)... but marginal customer service from the manufacturer.

I'm goin from memory, but I don't believe the SG-10s have a replaceable sole insert (but I'm not 100% positive) but I have been impressed with how well the sole's have held up. Obviously buckles are replaceable (but I haven't had a problem with mine -- knock on wood). Haven't a clue on warranty.

• 3 months later...

Three months later.....

I bought the '05 SG10s shortly after starting this thread back in March of this year, and today noticed one of the soles is literally falling off as though the glue failed. I need them by this weekend so will probably have to take them someplace local to be fixed, but I'll call Gaerne tomorrow morning and report back here what they say.

-B