Sign in to follow this  

Interviews after Indy...SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So did anyone else notice that Chad didnt get an interview after his pathetic 3rd place finish?? I was hoping he would stay between Ricky and Bubba, but nope Stewart passed Reed like he was standing still!! He had nothing for the top two. Instead of giving an interview i bet he was back in the trailer sobbing :bonk: Poor Reed!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I guess being the 3rd fastest for the day wasn't good enough for Chad. I can't help but think he holds back and won't let it hang out like RC and JS. Sort of 'Windham'ish. No matter what, he is a talented rider. Speaking of Windham, we will get to see him race in a few weeks. :thumbsup:

reed cant hang.....thats the bottom line. its a good thing rc got his points back, cuz it would be pathetic to see him get a championship when he wasnt even close to the pace. :thumbsup:

I can't wait for Windham to come back. He may not be the fastest rider, but he is the smoothest rider.

who won i missed it this week to and what are the points now

I was hopin Bubba would fumble and Wey wouldve held off Reed. I talked to him in the pits and he's a really cool guy.

I read somewhere that KW will be back at Daytona. Hope it's true because I love watching him ride. Reed is much the same way. Super smooth and fast. RC and Bubbles are not afraid to ride on the edge and they just flat out smoke.

The fact that Reed leads the points means he has been the most consistent rider this year. You can't be slow and lead the points.

This is why Im so Glad that the Fuel Issue was resolved. Chad Reed doesnt deserve the Title. I mean hes a very talented rider dont get me wrong he just isnt Champion Material. Not now at least. This is RC's championship. Its probably going to be his last too.

The fact that Reed leads the points means he has been the most consistent rider this year. You can't be slow and lead the points.

No, it means he just got lucky. Which is exactly what happened. He won one race the entire season. He can barely even hang with the top 2 and sometimes struggles with the top 3. If the fuel issue wasnt resolved and Reed won due to technicality all you Reed fans would be going crazy saying how amazing he is. If he really is the champion you think he is , he would be able to still win this championship. Only time will tell.

On a different slant - Arrrrgghh Bubbba! Sorry, I like Bubbba. Dotn know why, not gonna justify why, dont care why - I just do. Anyway, is it just me, or if one of you were his coaches would you not tell him to FORGET tHE HOLESHOT!!!! 4-5 drops in the first turn is maddening. I would be telling him to forget the holeshot, start in 5th or 6th and come back to win. If you can reepeatedly come back from last to second why risk it at the holeshot?

Sorry, frustrating. JS is the fastest and most free spirited of all riders (that way he takes those whoops is insane). I still think he is the best. I just dont think he is mature (RC is). There for he loses.

No, it means he just got lucky. Which is exactly what happened. He won one race the entire season. He can barely even hang with the top 2 and sometimes struggles with the top 3. If the fuel issue wasnt resolved and Reed won due to technicality all you Reed fans would be going crazy saying how amazing he is. If he really is the champion you think he is , he would be able to still win this championship. Only time will tell.

I'm not a "Reed fan"...I just like dirtbikes. I guess Reed has been "lucky" all year? If RC can stay on his bike, he will win the title. If not, Reed will be right on his ass to take his place. Bubba will crash and dnf before the end of the season and won't be a factor.

On a different slant - Arrrrgghh Bubbba! Sorry, I like Bubbba. Dotn know why, not gonna justify why, dont care why - I just do. Anyway, is it just me, or if one of you were his coaches would you not tell him to FORGET tHE HOLESHOT!!!! 4-5 drops in the first turn is maddening. I would be telling him to forget the holeshot, start in 5th or 6th and come back to win. If you can reepeatedly come back from last to second why risk it at the holeshot?

Sorry, frustrating. JS is the fastest and most free spirited of all riders (that way he takes those whoops is insane). I still think he is the best. I just dont think he is mature (RC is). There for he loses.

Great point! JS should definetly forget the holeshot, thats where he makes alot of mistakes. He should definetly put a plan like that into motion.

Reed is fast and i would love to be the THIRD fastest man on the planet in supercross and mx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I think Stefan Everts is the third fastest rider on the planet right now.

DAMN, i missed the race cause I was out riding, but I really wanted to see BS get back on top. I agree with the above post, but will add that Ricky is awesome too. JS and RC.. awesome racers.. GREAT to watch!

Last to podium.. AGAIN! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

RC DNF'd due to a broken rear shock...missing out on a possible 23 or 25 points, that is the only reason Reed is close in points.