Sign in to follow this  

Surprise of the SX Year

i really have a feeling that ivan is gonna own reed outdoors :thumbsup:

That would be great. I'd like to see Ivan say "who's the chump now, Reedy???" :thumbsup:

-Mike

i really have a feeling that ivan is gonna own reed outdoors :thumbsup:

i am a big Reed fan but i think you are correct CR is hurtin outdoors!

Nick Wey is definatley becoming one of my favorite riders to watch he has got tremendous determination, not to mention hes making a lot of factory guys look really bad!!

Tedesko has speed thats for sure and stepped up to the big class in impressive style. He just seems to slow a little over the long haul. RC and JS are putting down thier fastest laps at the end.

It took Reed forever to get around Wey and Tedesko last week, and he really didnt pull away much. As in most motorsports, the best racing is usually the battles going on for 3rd-10th. We get 2 races in one actually, a race between the two FAST guys, and the race between everybody else.

I too really like to see Ivan near the top! Hopefully he can find a way to step it up when RC leaves and give Stewart someone to race with.

I don't think Langston had that much of a choice when it came to racing in the tiddler class. Mitch is the one calling the shots over there, and they don't have a 450 bike as of yet. Next year he'll be forced to ride the big bikes, and I think that Langston, along with Millsaps, Ivan, and some others will provide for some great racing in the big class.

Ivan is fast becomeing my favourite rider.

Cant wait to see how Millsaps goes in the last couple of rounds this year.

Isn't there a limit to how many points you can score in 125 sorry lites before you are forced to move up? Langston must be getting close.

Tedesco is great......He rides and trains hard and does it all with class. I really didnt expect him to do so well his first year on the big bike.

There has to be a couple factory teams wondering why Nick Wey isnt on their team also......he would be a better teamate for Reed than Voss.

I agree with you on Voss, he was a bust last year and especially this year. Wey should have the Yami factory ride. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I Agree, Y Does Voss Have A Factory Ride. No Talent,bad Finishes,& Barely Makes Mains.

Ivan is fast becomeing my favourite rider.

Cant wait to see how Millsaps goes in the last couple of rounds this year.

Isn't there a limit to how many points you can score in 125 sorry lites before you are forced to move up? Langston must be getting close.

Langston has this year to defend his title from last year then he will move up

I just read Fonseca was badly injured during practice and my prayers are with him, but Honda now has a position they are going to have to fill and it would not surprise me if they picked up Wey to finish out Fonseca's 06 contract. As for Ivan, I love the guy (figuratively speaking) and was rooting for him during the 125 nationals and he is now definitely my favorite underdog 450 class rider, considering RC and James are pretty much unstoppable. IMO