Please pray for my brother.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be praying for him. Whats your brother's name so I can get the prayer request out to the rest of my riding group. We will be praying that Gods healing hand will be upon your brother and the rest of your family.

Hey TT'rs. I was out with a group of guys and my Brother, who is extremely close to me, at the Sand Dunes in Cali. We were 1 minute from returning to our camp when he was hit by another rider. It was a severe crashed that left him hanging to his life by a thread. He could not breathe. He Broke all his ribs on his right side and has multiple punctures in his lung. On top of it he has a severe clavicle break. We were able to rush him to the hospital and luckily within time they were able to get a tube in his chest to release the blood and pressure. It does continue to bleed but he seems to be improving. He is married with 4 kids and the best brother and friend anyone could ask for. He will be in ICU for a while and I ask for all of you fellow TTr's to say a little prayer for him tonight. I don't know all of you but know that this is a great group of people. Thanks for your support.

AZRider......sorry about your bro! Freakin' Dunes are dangeous for sure. Is your brother in the hospital in Yuma? Our prayers are with you. ?

that's terrible...im so sorry:(, i'll pray for him and hopefully he'll quickly make a full recovery. i know what it's like to think ur gonna lose a loved one. my dad was in ICU for 6 weeks, in a drug induced coma. he had severe pancreatitis and his organs started to fail. one night the doctors didnt think he was going to make it and he was read his last rights. u just have to keep praying for him. that's what i did. i thought i was going to lose my dad at 16 years old(now 17), i was never so scared in my entire life. good luck man, the best news is to hear that he is improving!