Pro Circuit or Two Brothers

I've ran them both. The Two Bros. Gives you a little more top end and it's a pain to repack. The P/C is easy to repack and seems to have better mid range. I myself prefer the easy maintenance of the P/C.

My bike came with a Two Brothers on it and I didn't like it it was all mid and top! I bought a PC and it is night and day different, It has everything everywhere! The best part it sounds like a 250f with my 160 kit! ?

There was a shootout for the KLX 300 on PlanetKLX or KlXZONE, can't remember now. I will try to find it again. It put several different pipes on the bike with and w/o header, and the best overall rated was the BigGun exhaust and Silencer. It did say it was very loud.

I am trying to get the Big Gun now, and they have been out of stock.

Good luck.

FYI that link is as follows:

http://www.planetklx.com/techtips/exhaust.shtml

Hey guys, i have an 05 KLX110 and i want to know if any of you have the Pro Circuit T-4 or the Two Brothers M6 exhaust, are they really loud and is it worth buying.

thanks

i have a Pro Circuit 496 on my klx 300. i was going to get the t-4 but all the research i did said it was too loud. i do alot of trail riding and sometimes around neighberhoods. too keep the cops at bay and give me more freedom to ride i wanted to be quiet. i love it! it's quieter but has great low and mid power and it sounds sweet! not sure if it will fit urs but its worth looking into if u want a great and fully sound legel exaust!