Tt Vs Ktt

they must have an age limit ?

actually it is an IQ limit. I'm a member on both sites as well, but ktmtalk is always my first stop. It is a big reason i bought a ktm. The maturity level over there is head and shoulders above TT. The ktm forum over here gets almost no action, but the general forum and the california forum are great.

If you are going to tell a tale, why not tell the whole tale?

Three times you posted questions about your bike in the How do I section, three times you were told that that section wasn't the place for those questions, and your last response was:

I am Never coming back to this POS site ever again.
That was in September of 2005.

You then came back in Feb 2006, and violated the rules by signing up with a new account and proceeded to post this:

I am not new I have been here b4 and my old accouant was well lets just say I cant look at anything bc I spoke my mind and they said that I was asking about Diff KTM's in this link, but I dont FU(KING care. Now off to get my 10 post so that way I can send some people some PM's on how to mount a fan. I just got a 2006 450 EXC street legal in Az in Sept and I have a 2000 Kx 250 that at this time is not running bc I blew it up having fun. I just got into D37 racing this year and so far the seaon has not gone great. I ride mostly in Parker Az and have been riding for 6 years. Now that is my riding story and I would not be suppriesed if this post and my account were well lets say locked up and deleted. It was fun while it lasted and if it does happen I will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and when someone said " i wouldnt be surpised either if it gets deleated, id edit out the b/s , and hang around a while", you replied with:

I like to speek my mind if they dont like it like I dont like the rules then FU(K then

which in turn got the 2nd account busted.

Mess with the bull, don't be surprised when you get the horn.

the reason i set up another acc is because they blocked my first one. then i follow the rules with my second one and it gets blocked. i hate the site and think that the rules they have are stupid and too strict.

yep, pretty strict rules.

1. post in the appropriate sections.

2. do not bash ANYONE.

3. do not create multiple accounts.

? kids.... whats a mother to do?